7 days to do California

julm26

Mouseketeer
We will have 7 full days to see California. We are from the east coast, so this will probably be our first and only trip to California. I have a training in LA and my family will meet up with me there. We want to head to San Diego for a few days first and then head back to LA to see stuff around there and also do 3 days at Disneyland at the end of our trip.

Can you help me plan my trip. We will be there from April 14 - 21. There is me, my DH and 8yo old daughter. We love Disney and the Beach. We want to do the San Diego Zoo (know it will take a whole day) and we are wondering if we should do Sea World?

We are going on vaction for three weeks in June with the majority in CA. Here is what we are doing:

1 day at Grand Canyon
2 days at Hollywood (Magic Castle show, Warner Brothers tour and Paramount tour)
Safari sleep over at Safari West
8 night RV tour (Whale watching, horseback riding, mule ride, and Hearst tour)
Walt Museum
2 days in San Francisco (Alcatraz night tour, SF tour and academy of science)
4 nights at Disneyland
1 night at SD to do SD zoo

I'm doing something simular but starting in Hollywood and ending it in San Diego. We're going to buy Socal City passes. You get 1 day at universal studios, 3 days at Disneyland and 1 day at Seaworld with the city pass off the city pass website. It you buy it off the seaworld website you get an extra free day at sea world. If you buy it off the Universal website you get an extra free day at universal. I think city pass has an add on for the san diego zoo.

If you want more than 3 days in disneyland you can pay to add extra days on.

This is our itinerary

Hollywood - 3 days (one day is just arrival day)
*Universal studios
*Universal City Walk
*see a movie at el Capitain theater
*ice cream and maybe a meal at Disney Soda Shop
*TMZ bus tour
*Cirque de Soliel Iris
*hollywood walk of fame
*see The Grove
*buy Sprinkles cupcakes from the cupcake ATM
*there's a bunch of wax museums and stuff too but I don't usually do that stuff...we'll have to see

Anaheim - 5 days (we'll pay to upgrade the 3 days hoppers to 5 days)
Disneyland!!!

San Diego only 1 day
*seaworld
*go to a beach and see the ocean

Sounds like you will have a great time.

I'm doing something simular but starting in Hollywood and ending it in San Diego. We're going to buy Socal City passes. You get 1 day at universal studios, 3 days at Disneyland and 1 day at Seaworld with the city pass off the city pass website. It you buy it off the seaworld website you get an extra free day at sea world. If you buy it off the Universal website you get an extra free day at universal. I think city pass has an add on for the san diego zoo.

If you want more than 3 days in disneyland you can pay to add extra days on.

This is our itinerary

Hollywood - 3 days (one day is just arrival day)
*Universal studios
*Universal City Walk
*see a movie at el Capitain theater
*ice cream and maybe a meal at Disney Soda Shop
*TMZ bus tour
*Cirque de Soliel Iris
*hollywood walk of fame
*see The Grove
*buy Sprinkles cupcakes from the cupcake ATM
*there's a bunch of wax museums and stuff too but I don't usually do that stuff...we'll have to see

Anaheim - 5 days (we'll pay to upgrade the 3 days hoppers to 5 days)
Disneyland!!!

San Diego only 1 day
*seaworld
*go to a beach and see the ocean

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter