7 mo avail - chances for Dec 2014

txsoccermom

DIS Veteran
Do you think I have any chance of a studio/1 br at MK area DVC resorts Dec 17/18, and at BCV or BWV Dec 22/23? Our home resort is SSR, so I wouldn't book until 7 mos out.

Just to clarify too....if I book a nt then and need to cancel, and we do it before 31 days arriving and they are current UY points, I could use them later in UY or bank them?

Thank you, and Happy New Year!

Chances for BLT for Dec 17, 18 for studio or 1BR should be high as long as you are not trying for standard view. AT VGF 1BR should be highly likely but studio is a toss up. When you get to Dec 22 and 23, you are now at the beginning of the very high demand Christmas time but still chances, particularly if seeking 1BR at either BWV pool/garden or BCV or studio for BWV pool/garden view.

As to second question, if you cancel 31 or more days from date of arrival,, points return to the account in the status they are -- current use year points remain current use year points and can be banked if at time of cancellation you are not past the banking deadline which is the end of the eighth month of your use year; any borrowed or banked points return to your account as borrowed or banked points and must be used by end of the current use year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter