What would you choose?

• 7 Night Alaska

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 9 Night Southern Caribbean

Votes: 9 52.9%

• Total voters

EmilyS92003

Mouseketeer
What would you do? A couple things to consider, We just did A 7 Night Alaska last year and it would be the same itinerary again. Or a 9 Night Southern Caribbean Cruise which would be a new itinerary however we have done most of the ports in previous years. Help!

Purely based on the information, I would go for Alaska. Sun & beaches are not my thing.

I would do the Southern since it has been longer since you have been to the ports although I personally think the prices are ridiculous for that cruise. I was looking at it as an option if our May cruise gets cancelled but really can’t justify the costs. It would cost us an extra $9,000 than our 7 night Western Caribbean.

I like the Southern Caribbean ports. We've done Alaska by cruise three times and although we loved it I think we'd find more fun things to do on the islands.

We did Alaska in 2018 and are doing the 9 night this June, I’m definitely looking forward to the 9 night more than I looked forgot Alaska. Alaska was great but my idea of cruising is bathing suits in the sun, not winter clothes.

Find a large coin, extend fist, tuck thumb in fist, place coin above thumbnail and flip upward. We like longer cruises, and have been to the Caribbean and Alaska three times. How about picking another destination? Good luck!

Find a large coin, extend fist, tuck thumb in fist, place coin above thumbnail and flip upward. We like longer cruises, and have been to the Caribbean and Alaska three times. How about picking another destination? Good luck!
I would love a different destination however there aren’t a lot of destinations that aren’t in Europe for this summer

I would love a different destination however there aren’t a lot of destinations that aren’t in Europe for this summer
If you pin me down I would probably go to Alaska again. We have been there only once on a cruise, but two other times on our own to the main part of the state, not the inside passage. However, if you just bought a swim suit and biodegradable sun screen, head back to the Caribbean. Our most fun is usually on the ship and being surrounded by mouse-related stuff. Also, please do take your cruise, that is the important thing. By this summer I would like to think the only Corona left to talk about is in a bottle. Cheers!

Europe will be contained earlier than North America come this summer, as their cases are spiking NOW.

For this summer or next? I don't know if I would try rebooking any cruise for this summer with all the uncertainty. I would love to cruise to Alaska again personally, but floating around the Caribbean has never appealed to me.

I voted of the 9-night for two reasons;
  1. you were just on the Alaska cruise a year ago. Loved our two Alaska cruises but don't think its an every year kind of thing.
  2. Nine nights are longer than seven nights. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter