7th January 2007, 4 Night Wonder Cruise

Status
Not open for further replies.
34 years ago today(I AM OLD AS DIRT)...I had my very first child:cloud9: ...a boy!...:love:
at 6:41 AM..he was 7lbs. 6ozs...21 inches long....:lovestruc

He's grown alittle:upsidedow Must be over 6'....

:bday::rainbow:HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKE:rainbow: :bday:

Lot of laundry to do today....:laundy: ....
Have a great one fellow WDQs...
Robin!...
pixiedust:....You better be having a good time!:woohoo: ...
You are after all, there for US ALL!::yes::

birthdaypiccie.gif

Happy Birthday Mike !!

Well fancy that Betsy, cos 17 years ago tonight, my waters broke and I had my first child the next day. Yes, it'll be Kerry's birthday tomorrow (and if you'd like to leave a message, there's a thread on the UK Community http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1704805).

Doesn't time fly by ? I don't know where it's gone sometimes

Kerry will be spending the day with some of her friends tomorrow, then on Friday we're having 3 of the girls friends stayover and we're having a little party (with some silly party games too). On Saturday we're taking the girls and their friends down to Southampton for some retail therapy, a nice meal and to stay the night - which should be fun (though we're expecting snow on Friday too :scared1: )

Kelly - I hope you're OK

Have a great day girls :)

Thanks for leaving your message for Kerry Betsy :)

Did Robin say she will be home Thursday evening ? I can't remember. Robin, I hope you've had a fab Cruise, and have a safe journey home - and I can't wait to hear all about it :thumbsup2

Have a great day girls :)

I can't remember myself when Robin said she would be back...:confused3

I'm doing great Mandy! I couldn't get to my computer yesterday, my office was being painted yesterday.

Hope all of you are doing well!:grouphug:

Thanks for answering Kerry's birthday thread Kelly :)

Kerry has had a lovely day so far. She's had lots of presents, including money, Euros (for when she goes to Cyprus with her friends family in June), clothes, cute bears and Becky got her a lovely Beauty & the Beast statue from WDW

She's having her High School Musical party tomorrow night :rotfl2: :rotfl2: which should be fun

Here's a couple of photos of her cake, balloons and presents

CIMG5056.jpg

CIMG5057.jpg

CIMG5058.jpg

She has had the day off college with some of her friends and they're getting the train into Birmingham and visiting the Sealife Centre (which is like a huge aquarium)

Thank you Kelly & Betsy for replying to the birthday thread :))

I had a great dayyy

Love Kerry xxxxxxx

Mandy, Kelly guess whos back....;)

HELLO!......ROBIN!:wave::wave2:
How was the trip?????

A DOUBLE DIP!:woohoo: ....You lucky duck, you!:worship:

So glad you are back!.....

Great pics, of the birthday cake and presents...:thumbsup2

Looks like alot of really cool stuff....;)

So glad you had a nice day Kerry...:)

HELLO my fellow Disney Dancing Queens, and boy did I really miss all you guys while I was onboard the Disney Wonder:guilty:

Thought about you tons and tons ::yes::

First some answers to questions.

They were real good with those handwipes on the last cruise... Mom even got her picture taken with a waiter in front of Beach Blanket Buffet passing a towelette to her!:thumbsup2

They were busy handing those out again this time but I really wonder about their method.

They hand them out when you enter the dining room/buffet. Wouldn't it be smarter to have them on the tables so that you can use them just BEFORE you eat??

You know, people can sneeze in their hands, put their fingers in their mouths etc and then touch the utensils?

Just seems it would be better to have them right before you eat:confused3

go on, be brave, and ride the Hulk :rotfl:

No HULK riding for me thanks. I'm not quite that brave.

T...Its kind of like a dairy ...Ya know?:)

A DAIRY:eek: We have cows on the Threadkiller thread:lmao: I'm just kidding. It jumped out at me and I couldn't resist;)

Well Robin, it's roughly 1.15pm where you are, so I wonder if you are onboard and if you've eaten lunch at the Beach Blanket yet :)

Yes, onboard and having lunch at that time :woohoo:

Oh lucky Robin, I've just read that this cruise is going to be a double dip at Castaway Cay so they can do some hull maintenance

Oh Robin, I am so jealous - have fun :)

Absolutely was a wonderful surprise. When we checked in the CM said.... I need to tell you we've had an itinerary change. We will be spending two days at Castaway Cay :dance3:

No arguments from me on that one.

Hey Robin

I caught you on two palms as you sailed by, I hope it was warm enough for the sailaway party, as it says it was 61F - have a great trip to the Bahamas

robindcl.jpg

Hey cool, thanks so much Mandy.

I can't remember if Robin had anything organised for Nassau day, as long as she includes a few Bahama Mamas, then she'll be having a great day :thumbsup2

We got off for a little walk and then spent the rest of the day onboard. Hmmm, sitting by the pool and reading a book near Cove Cafe.

Mandy I did not have a Bahama Mama for you but I did manage to have a little sip of one :rolleyes1

One of the guys I was with was having one so he offered me a taste.

I did it just for you:goodvibes

Will the ship just stay in place for tommorrow as well?

The ship actually did not stay at the island. We went out to sea for the night and then redocked in the morning.

Well I've got tons of other things to tell you all but it will have to be later.

:wave2:

Happy Birthday Kerry.

I hope that you had a wonderful one.

I think your cake was really cool:thumbsup2

Hey Girls

Robin - I'm so pleased that you've had a great time, and I was thinking about you everyday:thumbsup2

Girls - I'm not going to be around much this weekend, as Kerry's sleepover/party starts in a couple of hours (and me & Paul are being forced around the pub:rotfl2: ), and then tomorrow we're going to Southampton for the day and staying over night there. So all being well I'll be back Sunday afternoon - which gives Robin plenty of time to download some of her photos :thumbsup2 :rotfl: :rotfl:

Have a great weekend everyone - what are your plans ?

Have fun Mandy.

I will try and get to those pictures while you are gone:thumbsup2

Thanks so much for getting those pictures of the Wonder for me.

I really appreciate you thinking of it.:goodvibes

Welcome Home Robin!!! Glad to see you've had a great time and got to relax!!:thumbsup2

Hi Betsy... Hi Mandy!! Hope you ladies are doing well!! (Mandy enjoy that pub tonight...:goodvibes )

No special plans yet... Carolin has a sleepover, Chad has a soccer game on Saturday, and Sunday is Super Bowl Day and we are going to try and mix that with Chad's birthday! He doesn't want to do anything big... just a small get together... we'll see... that'll probably change!

Have a great weekend all! Sorry to pop in so quick and leave... got to get my little princess to her friend's house!:yay:

Hey Girls

I hope you're all having a great weekend

We got home from our night away about an hour ago, and we had a great time

Kerry's sleepover went really well on Friday night, and yesterday they all enjoyed some retail therapy, and they looked like they bought the Disney Store out between them :rotfl2:

I didn't buy much, just a couple of Yankee Candles and a cute bowl to put them in, and a nice pair of sunglasses ready for when I'm sipping those Bahama Mamas in the sun by the Goofy Pool :rotfl2:

Robin - Have you caught up with your washing yet ? I look forward to seeing any photos you may have downloaded

Kelly - It sounds like you've got a busy weekend too - have fun - and when is Chad's birthday ?

Betsy - Hi there, have you made any more Hawaii plans ?

Enjoy the rest of your weekend girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter