8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patch Swap
So I am about to start sending out emails for the Patch Swap. In these emails it will state DIS Name, your child's name, the number of patches you are bringing. Below this is the participants by DIS Name and child's name that you are supposed to give a patch to. Since not everyone is bringing the same number of patches, I tried to allow those who are bringing more patches to receive more patches in return.

If the PM you receive has any mistakes or needs to be changed please let me know.

If you do not receive a PM with this information, I do not know how many patches you are bringing. I will try to send a PM out to remind you to provide me with this information. If I do not receive a number in return I will assume you are participating. We will figure out who your patches go to at the swap. It will be easier if I know how many patches you are bringing ahead of time.

There are irons in the rooms, right? Just making sure we don't have to pack one!

You are kidding right? Irons are not allowed in the room. Serious fire danger. There is an iron in each of the laundry rooms.

I called the DT to give them a "heads up" on our plans.
At first they were kind of resistant saying there was no way they could reserve the dining room. When I assured her that was not my expectation, she became a little nicer. :)
Sha said the dining room only held 55 and Saturday nights were busy. So.... I guess we will have to wait and see.
She took my name and will talk to "Benny" about our group.
Bottom line is we can have drinks on the patio and kind of mosey over to the dining room from there.
BTW, She said it was 30 mins, at the most, from LAX to the DT.
I will copy this on the Pirate site.
What's DT?

I was only on the Wonder, but they had irons/boards in the laundry room on deck 2. I just picked up travel size Downey wrinkle release at Target the other day. I am going to try that first!
Ditto... same downy wrinke release bought from Target and hoping it works! :)

LOL-just when you think they are growing up they go and do something crazy:hug:
Aren't there other DIS folks staying at the Hojo ? Maybe she can stay with someone you know:confused3
Or better yet, put a big bandage on it and get to go to the front of the line at all the rides at DL:rolleyes1 ;)
Say she can't stand in line for very long:confused3
She's always doing something crazy- which is why I don't think she's growing up.
:lmao:
Other DIS staying at Hojo but I bet they don't want to stay AT hojo with her! They want to go to DL too I bet! LOL
I already told her we better not hear whining... anyone wanna take bets on HOW MUCH whining we hear? ugh
She says she's fine NOW...... but wait till we get there (and she no longer thinks we might just leave her behind with granny or something)- things will be different I'm sure.

What's DT?

Ditto... same downy wrinke release bought from Target and hoping it works! :)

She's always doing something crazy- which is why I don't think she's growing up.
:lmao:
Other DIS staying at Hojo but I bet they don't want to stay AT hojo with her! They want to go to DL too I bet! LOL
I already told her we better not hear whining... anyone wanna take bets on HOW MUCH whining we hear? ugh
She says she's fine NOW...... but wait till we get there (and she no longer thinks we might just leave her behind with granny or something)- things will be different I'm sure.

Can you rent a wheel chair and shove..umm I mean push her around in that ??

Ok, I am on the look out for magnets since I currently can't access my sick laptop. LB has been AWESOME and found me some of em. Does anyone have the Guitar Hero inside the Mickey Head? If so can you pm me with it??

Gotta try to remember what else I had... the memory is gone folks. I apologize now if I don't remember your names :confused3 . 4 kids...over 40...the brain is dead..sigh...

Oh - yeah - I must confess that once upon a time - a long time ago - yes herbal cookies/brownies - well I guess I think I remember ......:rotfl2:

:scared1: No! Chris! You continue to shock me! :rotfl2:

;)

Thanks Laura. Just when I thought I was done you put up yet another picture.!!

Thought some of us would love it :thumbsup2 -

YES TOM! WHERE ARE YOU??? CHERYL WANTS OFF THIS ONE!:rotfl:

Ok, I am on the look out for magnets since I currently can't access my sick laptop. LB has been AWESOME and found me some of em. Does anyone have the Guitar Hero inside the Mickey Head? If so can you pm me with it??

Gotta try to remember what else I had... the memory is gone folks. I apologize now if I don't remember your names :confused3 . 4 kids...over 40...the brain is dead..sigh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter