8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm finishing up my FE gifts, and I'm stressing a bit. We came across a pretty cool gift at an unbelievable price early on, so we bought 100 of them, which we thought would be enough. The FE list has grown to well over 100, so we don't have enough of that gift to go around. We came up with something else for the same cost, but it doesn't have the same WOW factor. The only fair way we came up with to distribute them was to go back to Julie's FE list where there 99 cabins listed, and give the first gift one per family to the first people who signed up. We will still give something to every family(just no way to tag that one), and we also have something for each pirate, so we're not trying to stiff anybody. I just don't want anyone to feel slighted and wonder why they didn't get the first gift. I hope everyone is OK with this. :goodvibes

I'm sure I speak for most people when I saw I'm sure we will all be thrilled with any and all gifts we receive. I've had to do much the same so for those that "extra" cabins.

Duncan Hines Chewey Fudge (Cake Style with 3 eggs).

Andy

That's the story your sticking too? :rotfl2:

We just asked 'Cabin Dude' to bring one when needed.

Andy

AH! I didn't know you could ask!

that I will

and its gonna hurt ...LOL but the detail is perfect ...LOL

pirate:

For those not so die hards - stopped by the Halloween store and picked up some spirit gum so ask Pamela for some - she's getting it in her FE.
(Sorry to dump this on you Pdarrah!)
:laughing:

If I DIS I will never be ready for TOAL!!!
I have no idea what as happened here since yesterday at about lunch time.
Someone please holler if I missed anything.

We're packing. Well, we're laundering and packing. DH is making a blue tarp and duct tape freak flag as I write this.

Big day today! We were up ay 0430 and on the road at 5 a.m. Why? You ask... the kids ran their first triathlon today! The ran a kid's only race in Manassas. DS8 swam 50 meters, biked 1.25 mile, and ran .4 mile. DS9 swam 100 meters, biked 2.5 miles and ran .6 mile. They did GREAT! We're so proud.

Pre race
smallprerace-1.jpg

(Note the super speedy Power Ranges swim trunks!)

Post race
smallpostracedrew-1.jpg
smallnatepostrace-1.jpg

OMG! I cannot believe we are still on this gosh forsaken number. Hurry up people.

For some bad news - :sad2:, DH got eliminated so that kinda put a crimper in my celebration. Oh well, there's always tomorrow. :scratchin Hmmmm, wonder who's all here already. I'm bored. I should be packing but hate to do it with people around. :idea: Maybe I'll walk the furr kids. They would make them happy.

Ok - sounds like a plan, maybe by then we'll have moved to our next house. :rotfl:

Tudoodles.

BTW, I had to pay bookoo bucks to get Staples to laminate and cut (OMG they charge for cutting! :eek: ) so I better not see any of my gifts in the trash (at least take them home and trash it there) on the Magic :lmao:

And remember folks, I'll be on there with a few other pirate: so we'll know ::yes::

(Just kidding of course, I would never hunt you down.......and well, you know the saying.);)

.... They did GREAT! We're so proud.

Pre race
smallprerace-1.jpg

(Note the super speedy Power Ranges swim trunks!)

Post race
smallpostracedrew-1.jpg
smallnatepostrace-1.jpg

M,

Sounds like an exciting day - your youngest looks so happy! I sure can sympathize. Anyway, all excited and hope to see you all soon.

Just doing my part to stimulate the move.......:laughing:

The postcards I ordered (made the from pictures the boys took during one of our day hikes) arrived and turned out great! To whomever discovered Vista Print - THANKS! :thumbsup2

Cruise Question!!!!
What exactly are the postcards for and what do ya do with them?

Something that goes from 50-200 (or 300) will cover most stuff. It really depends on how much $$ you want to spend - some lenses will be more $$ than the camera cost.

The Rebel also takes EF-S which are more economical that the EF lenses.

The image stabilized lenses are nice.

Andy

I have a Tamron 18-200 Macro that I love! Also a Canon 75-300 that I bought when I first bought the camera.

Sure enough..........

Susan just found the old 3-hole punch :rotfl2:

Andy

I knew it! :lmao:

This is my home on Wednesday for 11 hours, just go my seat allocation from BA

BANewBusinessClass.jpg

Gee Andrew looks like you will be really roughing it. :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 Now I will have it bad where even if you are skinny........your hips still don't fit in the seat. :headache: We are in the back of the plane with the rest of the cattle.:sad2:

I'm finishing up my FE gifts, and I'm stressing a bit. We came across a pretty cool gift at an unbelievable price early on, so we bought 100 of them, which we thought would be enough. The FE list has grown to well over 100, so we don't have enough of that gift to go around. We came up with something else for the same cost, but it doesn't have the same WOW factor. The only fair way we came up with to distribute them was to go back to Julie's FE list where there 99 cabins listed, and give the first gift one per family to the first people who signed up. We will still give something to every family(just no way to tag that one), and we also have something for each pirate, so we're not trying to stiff anybody. I just don't want anyone to feel slighted and wonder why they didn't get the first gift. I hope everyone is OK with this. :goodvibes

I don't think I would worry Andy.;) I thought there would be no more than 50 or 60!!:eek: :eek:

..dearest..mismce, where have you been? [ hoping your son..is all

better, :flower3: ] . here's the girl..i 've been refering to....as my

lil'miss cutie pie~~~

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i75/mrmerlin56/bach4.jpg?t=1218303838

isn't she lovely? :worship:

soooo your nick-name...is ladyluck #13, by mismce?

Hey Lil'Grumpy..........I have been busy packing and repacking.;) Everytime I think I am done..........I find something else I can't live with out.:lmao: :lmao:

Does lil miss cutie pie know what you have been posting???:rolleyes: I take bribes to not *******:rotfl2: :rotfl2: I am sure she is lovely and I can't wait to meet your family.:cloud9:

You will have to ask John if he thinks 13 is lucky for him. I picked that day to be married so he would never forget.:cool1: He never has.:rolleyes1

DS will be talking to cardiologist Monday. Angiogram showed clean arteries but waiting to hear the theory about why he had severe shortness of breath and chest pains. Doctor think it could have been a blood clot that went into his lungs. I will be waiting to hear what doctor says. Thanks for asking.:hug:

There are irons in the rooms, right? Just making sure we don't have to pack one!

I hope you are joking.:scared: If you aren't .........there are irons in the laundry room.:headache:

I was only on the Wonder, but they had irons/boards in the laundry room on deck 2. I just picked up travel size Downey wrinkle release at Target the other day. I am going to try that first!

I discovered Wrinkle Release last cruise and I won't be doing any ironing this cruise either.:flower3: I am bring a big bottle this time.:worship:

WOW!!!
My new Kindle is here already. I emailed the eBay seller explaining that I was leaving soon - so she express mailed it for me!!!

Now to choose books and try not to get tooooo carried away!!

I guess I'd better finish fixing dinner first!

Please would all of you keep talking so we can end this thread number.:cool1: :cool1: I said please.:flower3:

Cruise Question!!!!
What exactly are the postcards for and what do ya do with them?

Debi-The first sea day the kids are going to exchange postcards. It is a way for them to get to know each other and learn something about where they live.

WOW!!!
My new Kindle is here already. I emailed the eBay seller explaining that I was leaving soon - so she express mailed it for me!!!

Now to choose books and try not to get tooooo carried away!!

I guess I'd better finish fixing dinner first!

YES!!! You need to fix that dinner that you worked so hard not to change the menu!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter