xxx

• xxx

• xxx

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well we're at 251 and still going...

Energizer%20Bunny%20Medium%20Web%20view.jpg

What if we just stopped ourselves - started a new thread and someone put the link to the new thread in the last post on this thread asking people not to post any more on thread 2.:confused3

What if we just stopped ourselves - started a new thread and someone put the link to the new thread in the last post on this thread asking people not to post any more on thread 2.:confused3

The mods closed the DCL Picture of the Day thread a few days ago. They sent me an email stating that a thread I had subscribed to was closed and the provided a link to the new thread. They did it all. I vote we just continue on and let them close and start when necessary.

I can't run either - puts too much pressure on my joints. I love the ellipitical machines - I can go pretty fast on those and sustain it for a while.

We just bought a new exercise bike. A GR75 Proform? Anyway it seems to be pretty good with a built in fan to keep you cool while your pedalling away!

PFEX1495_A.gif

That's me trying it out! I cut my hair, dyed it blond & ironed it. Yep & lost about 50lbs too since I last posted!

I would like to run but I think I would hurt my self!!!!!!!!:lmao:

Mine's actually more of a jog (at 4.5 on treadmill)

I was always scared that i would trip or fall...(yup did that once and fell off the treadmill)

But so far ...so good

With this trip only 6 months away... I hafta beat myself up further somehow...

hey, y'all, today is the first time I had a chance to look for your new thread. Real life attacked me in a dark alley in January and beat the ever-loving carp out of me and I just now think I know what day it is. (Thursday, right?)

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well and you don't mind this pirate traitor still posting every once in a while.

J. R.

J.R. Sure do miss you on the boards!!! I hope the announcement of selling off part of your company has nothing to do with you.:flower3:

Sounds like we all need a drink together with you!!:yay: :yay:

Just booked the DoubleTree on Hhonors points!

Woo hoo:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Non-marina view was going for $169

Wow :woohoo: Great deal.:banana: :banana: How are you getting from airport to Double tree???:confused3

I got about $140 worth of clothes for $40 today. I go to visit the dress I want at the Ann Taylor around the corner from my office most Thursdays, since they usually do their mark downs on Thurs. morning. The dress is still to rich for my frugal blood ($279), but I got a pair of pants for $30 & a top for $10.

Are you proud of me Cheryl? Two shopping trips in a week!
OK, one was only for 10 minutes, but it still counts, right?

M...I am very proud of you!!!!:woohoo: :woohoo: Laura and I need to shop in Mexico together!!!:yay:

Rugby on Castaway Cay

Players:

Peter
Jack
Justine
Nastassja
Paul
Celestine
Adam
M
Steve
Coral
Nicholas XXL

Reserve:

Nicolette
Angelica

Need to confirm:

Andy R.
Miztigg
Jeff
Jennifer

All are welcomed. No prior knowledge or experience needed. Co-ed, no tackling, touch, on the family beach some time after lunchish. PM me if your interested with shirt size. Drinks on me after the game.

:banana:

Peter

You forgot John and me!!! :rolleyes1 Just because we are older we are not dead yet!!! I am Mascot and John is waterboy!!!!:rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter