8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great idea Desiree. I'm sure Tom will come up with a way!:thumbsup2

It's not all of them but a couple of the days...looks like for the 11-13 year olds..Quest had stuff all day (some in Quest..a few outside of Quest) it pretty much follows the Lab schedule as far things to do and then breaks for lunch/dinner.

The 11-13 year olds had a "talk" with Ducky Williams. DD is pretty excited.

I had someone send me some of the scanned Navigators from the WB repo...Tom..is there some way we can put this into the site? Let me know.

thanks!

Desiree, have you put them on photobucket? If so just start a new thread under "go your own way" titled navigators and post them there.

As a norm..when a ship (any ship) is in Port..there are less scheduled things to do...We will still go ashore..haven't cancelled the excursion yet so are unsure what we are doing. Obviously won't be a good day for laundry! :)
that's what I thought- that giving up on the excursion would mean being on a crowded ship with lessthings scheduled to do = very crowded pool/etc.

Hi Everyone...

My name is Claire (DCL~Dreamer. Me and DH (Bob) are going on this very exciting cruise also. I am new to this thread, but not to the Disboards...just can't find time to sit down and read, never mind post. DH and I were on the last Panama Canal eastbound cruise and just had to do this cruise again. We are going with our DD Bernadette (tigger24), her DH and our DGD, Hailey!

DD (Tigger24) was just here and was on my computer and keeps me up to date on the happenings on this thread. DD just left, so I don't have her to ask how to get on the 'fish extender list'. I just read a couple pages of this thread and happened to see a post about people who are signed up for fish extenders. I see my DD is on the list already. I have been buying things to put in the fish extenders, and would really like to be added to the list.

We are in a category 11, stateroom #6521

If someone out there could please add me to the list or tell me how I can get my name added to the list, I would greatly appreciate it...thanks!

Can't wait to meet everyone and see those familiar faces again!

Well, back to work now so I can pay for my cruise :)

Claire
Glad to have you with us. :banana: :banana:

I wouldn't recommend it. A couple of people have special ordered cover ups from Dharma.

This one CH023, one-size-only, white, a single image priced out at $15.05.

ch023-1.jpg

This one PDTT, in any size up to XL (2XL, and 3XL are more), white, a single image priced out at $20.09

pdtt-101.jpg

Get details on these items at www.dharmatrading.com.

If you want something like this I need to know TODAY. And I need to know via an email sent from the shopping cart. I probably won't be back on the boards again today.

Ordering for this stuff closes today, and I'll be placing the order with Dharma tomorrow afternoon, after I get it all organized.

Oh Kristina, could you?? :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

You know, M, without family nearby they'll probably behave perfectly, and everyone will make us out to be lairs. :rotfl:
Okay now THAT I need... I want to order one of the 2nd ones you showed and I'm not sure how to find the cart to then email you and TODAY is almost OVER!
ahhhhhhh
help someone....
email from what cart? the cart on dharma or the cart on pirate zone? I'm confused!

I think my DH was just planning on wearing his tux for formal & semi. He won't be happy if I tell him he has to pack a suit too. :worried:

:worship: :worship: John refuses to bring a suit too!!!::yes::

Cheryl - that's a Very Select group!!!!

Let us not say which group......but anywhere from the 40's to the ??'s.:lmao:

Sorry I missed chat today, I was planning on joining but we had an unexpected call this morning to see if we would rehome a mini-dachshund. We have been waiting for ages for one to come up. She arrived early this afternoon so I spent "chat time" introducing her to the rest of the family.

2538135224_8b198bd950.jpg

Thats our new baby on my lap, our other two dogs have been excellent with her. We have renamed her "Alice".

What a cutie!!!:hug:

Good morning everyone. Well I made it to chat last night but it looks like it was the wrong one. Maybe next time.

Dis chat only offered an hour and you know I can talk longer than that!!:rotfl: :rolleyes1

Hi Everybody. Just checking in with y'all, since I haven't ben able to keep up with the thread as much as I had been. I started my clinical rotations, so I'm now under one year until graduation!

I started my first rotation 2 weeks ago, at a Sav-on pharmacy located in an Acme. It's been going really well so far. I like the pharmacists and techs, and I've been doing a lot more of the things that I'll need to know how to do when I'm the pharmacist. I think it's going to be a great learning experience. Only 4 more weeks of this rotation, then I'm off until the week after the TOAL. I'll be able to get back into obsessive planning mode then!

I read a couple of threads with excursion reviews. We're a little concerned about the Acapulco one, but really want to see the divers, so I'm not sure what we'll do? Has anybody posted any Navigators or menus yet?

We're heading out for the end of our Relay for Life. With everything that we had going on this spring, we weren't as involved as we usually are. But I want to at least pop in to see our team and some of the events they have planned for this afternnon.

I'll catch up with you all later. Have a great weekend!

You make us all proud!!! :hug: It was like cheering for my own son's A's. ;)

I wish you could all be over to smell the CAKE I have baking right now . . . it's my youngest daughter Meredith's 11th birthday! Her friends are coming over at 1 for pizza (ordered in) and cake (chocolate cake with chocolate icing) and then are going downstairs to our nail place for manicure and pedicures . . .

It's the "birthday season" here -- my oldest daughter turns 16 on Tuesday. (So more cake -- hurray!) When she was younger my middle daughter (whose birthday is in October) would always get sad at this point, seeing both her sisters have parties and get presents. I think it's easier now that she is 13, but when she was younger it just killed her. She is a violinist, and when much younger her teacher was trying to get her to play something with more expression -- and it should be sad -- so she was asked to think about the saddest thing she could imagine and play thinking of that, and what she picked was the week both her sisters had birthdays!

We all like :cake:

...now, i don't feel ..so ancient...hey!..us geri~actors..need :love:

tooo?~! can we? mismce?...meet on your gang-plank? pss, sp far.the
best..elix'her...i found...for twinkin..my lil'miss sweetie's..electrocardiogram,
is..thee..cpt.'s rum? [ psst, don't tell ..no "body"...that's the secret..why
...the rum..is always..gone.] in fear..of being over exposed..to the gibbet!

I love the geri~ators.:cool1: Sometimes i feel like 90 and other times just like a two year old!!!::yes::

..the calender..is super...:cool1: ..but it would've..been more significant
if...she added a picture...of the naked rugby team? ..oh, +mismce +

justm.,..in their..birthday suits..., my prediction...by jolly roger, ..liked indoor
plumbing... "a really big..show! :yay: ". :hyper:

Just the thought of Stace and me would make a person go blind.:eek: I am sure Stace would agree if she was here.:rotfl2:

We are still considering the Acapolco excursion.:headache: It sure does not sound like very many people liked it.:( We saw cliff divers twice in Hawaii so I am not sure if I need to see them again.:rolleyes1 At least we have a few weeks to look at alternate choice!!:woohoo:

It's not all of them but a couple of the days...looks like for the 11-13 year olds..Quest had stuff all day (some in Quest..a few outside of Quest) it pretty much follows the Lab schedule as far things to do and then breaks for lunch/dinner.

That sounds promising. I figured that they would have to have some planned activities, or it would be a long 15 days for everybody. DD8 would love to meet Ducky. She's the artist among my 3 kids.

:worship: :worship: John refuses to bring a suit too!!!::yes::

I'm thinking he will be fine wearing his tux for formal AND semi-formal, but I think he needs a sport coat for Palo. Sorry honey! :rolleyes1

Dis chat only offered an hour and you know I can talk longer than that!!:rotfl: :rolleyes1

:lmao:

You make us all proud!!! :hug: It was like cheering for my own son's A's. ;)

Yay what Cheryl said!!! :cool1:

We all like :cake:

::yes::

I had someone send me some of the scanned Navigators from the WB repo...Tom..is there some way we can put this into the site? Let me know.

thanks!

:worship: I can't wait to see them! Any menus? :hyper:

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd introduce myself (Thanks SmeeCanada!) as I'll be aboard and I am so excited!

My DH and I are traveling with my Mom and Dad. We are so excited to finally be doing our first Disney Cruise!!!

I am usually a big time lurker and I have had so much fun reading about everyone's exciting plans! I CAN NOT WAIT!
Welcome- glad to have you on this cruise!
:banana: :banana:

OMG I do too! :eek: Mine is always about the same darn thing. It's time to leave for the airport & I forgot to pack! :faint:
FORGOT TO PACK ENTIRELY? :scared1:
man I start packing early. Matter of fact (embarassed to admit this- almost... LOL) I still have one bag still NOT UNPACKED from our last cruise June 2006! :scared1: LOL (well it is all stuff we will take on the cruise but don't use at home... and it's not full- just a few things still in there. LOL

Shelley, go HERE or email Esteri at PirateShirts@graenit.com

thanks! heading there now.....
Okay I sent the email thru the cart- I hope it wasn't too late!

Hi everyone,
Just thought I'd introduce myself (Thanks SmeeCanada!) as I'll be aboard and I am so excited!

My DH and I are traveling with my Mom and Dad. We are so excited to finally be doing our first Disney Cruise!!!

I am usually a big time lurker and I have had so much fun reading about everyone's exciting plans! I CAN NOT WAIT!

thtbt07welcomePiratessMap.gif

Hi Everyone...

My name is Claire (DCL~Dreamer. Me and DH (Bob) are going on this very exciting cruise also. I am new to this thread, but not to the Disboards...just can't find time to sit down and read, never mind post. DH and I were on the last Panama Canal eastbound cruise and just had to do this cruise again. We are going with our DD Bernadette (tigger24), her DH and our DGD, Hailey!

DD (Tigger24) was just here and was on my computer and keeps me up to date on the happenings on this thread. DD just left, so I don't have her to ask how to get on the 'fish extender list'. I just read a couple pages of this thread and happened to see a post about people who are signed up for fish extenders. I see my DD is on the list already. I have been buying things to put in the fish extenders, and would really like to be added to the list.

We are in a category 11, stateroom #6521

If someone out there could please add me to the list or tell me how I can get my name added to the list, I would greatly appreciate it...thanks!

Can't wait to meet everyone and see those familiar faces again!

Well, back to work now so I can pay for my cruise :)

Claire

thDSCF7727.jpg

Rich yelled out the shuttle was going up. so I ran outside with the camera. Dumb golfers. Couldn't understand why I was out there.:furious: The night time launches are really something to see. Today the sky was pretty clear. It sadly disappeared behind a cloud to quickly.
DSC01057-1.jpg

DSC01056-1.jpg

Still left for me to do:

Pay for Puerto Vallarta Zipline
Order Disneyland tickets
(Can't do either of those until billing cycle is over...don't want to carry a balance...)
Find tiaras for all of us ladies
Talk to Band director about borrowing tuxedos for the teen boys (they use them 2 times per year for concerts...so why not, right?)
Find shoes for formal nights
Order stateroom arrival gifts and birthday package
Make Disneyland dining reservations for pre cruise stay (have to wait until Mid June...any ideas anyone?)
Read Panama Canal book I got
Get through kids exams next week without strangling one (or all) of them :scared1:
Make Fish extenders (this will be the hardest of all as I don't sew and have no creativity at all, but we have ideas...and willing helpers)

That should do it folks...

Have a great evening...I am going out to dinner, even if I have to go by myself!

ETA, Steph snuck in while I was typing that...oops! I guess I wasn't here alone...go about your regular programming now.

You forgot to add reservation for mini meet on July 12th!!!:cloud9:

Wow, another year and another Brownie Olympics in the books. I remember the conversation from last year about making every kid special. Well this year our troop did extremely well and everyone WON a medal. We actually took a few 1st places. It was a beautiful day but a very long day.

P5310699.jpg

Our troop took 1st and 3rd in the tire roll so we dominated the award stand. We are the blue shirt girls.

P5310705.jpg

Austyn with her medal and stars

P5310483.jpg

Action shot from the sack race relay

Great pictures Roger!!!:thumbsup2 I guess you should be one proud father!!::yes:: :cloud9:

Yes count us too for over the 40 gang.....:cool1: :cool1:

I belong to one of those clubs!!;) Thanks for sharing the countdown calendars!!:yay:

I think I offered to help put some lists together in chat a couple of weeks ago of pre-cruise plans but there's a list of every page! Wow you guys are organized! :thumbsup2

Have fun at dinner! About an hour ago I was trying to decide if I was going to tell everyone we were going out to dinner or staying home...... ;) I decided to stay home. I went out back and grilled a package of hot dogs! :rotfl2: I love grilled hot dogs (I buy National Hebrew) dh hates hot dogs so, he made himself a sandwich. :thumbsup2

What fun that you ordered your dresses! I think that we (17dd & myself) are going to use some of the dresses we bought for our 10nt cruise (Sept '06) since we still have some that we never wore. I found a great clearance at Dillards that summer! LOL! I think some of mine may be too big now... we'll see!

I do have a couple of really beautiful outfits (I can't remember what they are called!) that a man that works for DH bought me in Pakistan. One is all Gold with lots of sparkles, etc... and one is Navy & Gold.

That is so funny. I LOVE :love: hot dogs and I don't care what that says about me.:rotfl:
We eat the Hebrew National reduced fat and they are very good.

Hi everyone,

lifepreservershadowbox5.jpg

Wow, another year and another Brownie Olympics in the books. I remember the conversation from last year about making every kid special. Well this year our troop did extremely well and everyone WON a medal. We actually took a few 1st places. It was a beautiful day but a very long day.

Great pics and congratulations to your dd! It looks like they had fun! :goodvibes

That is a post jam packed with good news...

Dresses too big...:banana:

Grilled hot dogs...:cool1: I love those too!

Fun dress talk...:woohoo:

Well, off to dinner...it is perfect here...about 70 degrees and sunny. We will go somewhere we can eat outside!

I am just so glad that I lost the 20lbs that I had gained a few years ago! LOL! It was some freak gain --- I have always been thin, my mom is down right scrawny! LOL! The weight just came off this year. I don't remember really trying.... But, I am grateful! LOL!
Last time I lost 10lbs on the cruise, too.
With my new bike I should be in even better shape! :yay:

70 degrees sounds heavenly...we have that for about 3 days! LOL! Actually we have that off and on throughout *winter* also....... Now it's just *hot* and *hotter*. I was not meant to live somewhere so...HOT! LOL! When I'm on the ship I try never to go *outside* on sea days! LOL! I HATE to sweat!

Mickey Vest - Check
Mickey Bow Tie - Check
Mickey Cummerbund - Check

Todo:

Reserve Tux, hmm....will need to loose some lbs first :rolleyes1
Reserve LAX to DT
Reserve DT to Magic
Make door magnets
and a host of small things

Andy

I've started printing some of my door magnets! I did that cute list of days & the Disneyland to Disney World via the Disney Magic.

And, don't worry about leaving stuff at home, as long as you have a credit card and passport and/or photo ID :confused3 , you will be in good shape!

That's what dh reminds me of everytime we travel and he notices me panicking over leaving something off my lists! LOL!
*Stephanie, we aren't going to a 3rd world country. You can buy whatever you need!*

:hippie: Melody and I are over 50...:hippie: So we are part of the over 40 gang.
Georgiana

Yes count us too for over the 40 gang.....:cool1: :cool1:

:thumbsup2

We're making CAKE too... DD's B-Day is Tuesday and her party is tomorrow. Princesses & knights, with a cake castle. I just hope the weather gets with the program, it's really icky out right now.

Got our FE give aways today, now I just have to assemble them. Bought a tiara on e-bay, plus some cute board shorts. Still need to get our transport to LA sorted out, and a room for the 15th & 16th... Oh well, if everything was done, it would be time to go.

I'm fighting the urge to start collecting items to pack in our spare room this early.

Oh well, back to work.

I hope your dd has a great party!. I am also trying to *fight the urge*! LOL! I do have a box of FE gifts, etc.. all ready!

Went shopping with DD tonight to buy her dress for the 8th grade dance (which will look beautiful for formal night). While we were at it, we each bought a tiara at Claire's & I bought full length white gloves. I ordered all our pirate t-****s earlier today too. :yay:

What a fun day!!!

That sounds promising. I figured that they would have to have some planned activities, or it would be a long 15 days for everybody. DD8 would love to meet Ducky. She's the artist among my 3 kids.

All the age groups will have a special time with Ducky! It will be lots of fun for them and they may actually get one of his sketches!!! :thumbsup2 They do this on the spedial cruises!
I tell you after you have cruised one of the special cruises you don't want to go back to a *regular* cruise! :lmao:

Let us not say which group......but anywhere from the 40's to the ??'s.:lmao:

We are still considering the Acapolco excursion.:headache: It sure does not sound like very many people liked it.:( We saw cliff divers twice in Hawaii so I am not sure if I need to see them again.:rolleyes1 At least we have a few weeks to look at alternate choice!!:woohoo:

:rotfl2: Yes, you (and I!!!) can talk longer then an hour!! :lmao:

That is so funny. I LOVE :love: hot dogs and I don't care what that says about me.:rotfl:
We eat the Hebrew National reduced fat and they are very good.

:thumbsup2 They are just the best with grill marks! LOL! I don't like 10ds or dh to grill them for me because no matter how much I tell them to get the marks on them all they do is heat them up....... So, I had 10ds show me how to turn on the grill! LOL!

Tomorrow after church we have to go by the old house again..... DH and I went to today and packed some junk and as we got home I realized I left my purse inside the old house! :headache:

Samantha (17dd) wasn't thrilled because we brought back a few boxes of stuff we packed up in her room! LOL!
If you went in her old room you would think that someone still lived there! SHe walked away from nearly everything! LOL! Granted it would be a REALLY messy person that lived there!
I told dh that it was amazing since just a couple of weeks before we moved she couldn't part with anything! LOL! As soon as she realized that you had to pack it and unpack it she wanted no part of it -- not that I blame her! UGH!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter