8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

geffric

<font color=teal>DH thinks I'm funny -- but I tell
:

Bumper Sticker I read last night:

OBEDIENT WOMEN NEVER GO DOWN IN HISTORY BOOKS!

Is it shameful to admit that I :love: this bumper sticker. What kind of example would I be setting for DDs? :rolleyes: Aw - I'll figure it out! ;)

Couldn't resist it - I :love: it!

Sorry to say DH didn't find it so funny ( :rotfl2: ) - thinks I have too much encouragement as it is ::yes::

Now I wonder where he gets that idea from :rolleyes1

That is a great bumper sticker

Yes thats what I was very worried about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Never fear Andrew - we be pirate:s together in this misadventure.

Besides isn't there a saying what happens in Vegas or Rome stays in Vegas or Rome? Since we're going there - you might be able to report my shenanigans too. So I thoroughly subscribe to the motto - What happens in Rome......stays in Rome.

And as for Strawberry Tarts - OMG! :eek: since when has that been a bad word? Oh poor me - the shame of it - I strawberry tarted :cutie: this thread!

Mr/Mrs Thread Moderator: In all fairness - I was just typing what I saw - please no repercussions! :angel: We're not really pirate: we're :angel: s in disguise. Thank You for listening! NOTE TO SELF: Wonder if I need to join Enna in the :cool2: protection plan?

Mr/Mrs Thread Moderator: In all fairness - I was just typing what I saw - please no repercussions! :angel: We're not really pirate: we're :angel: s in disguise. Thank You for listening! NOTE TO SELF: Wonder if I need to join Enna in the :cool2: protection plan?

:rotfl: :confused3 :rotfl:

Wont find Julie in my history books then!

Somehow my headache has come right back (really) my BP must have gone into Hypertension, so on Docs orders, I am off for the night.:thumbsup2

Andrew

Haven't had the chance to say "Hello" this evening but as you're off now, Goodnight !!

David

Hey Laura....saw you on here and thought I would drop in. I am getting ready for WDW and it can't get here fast enough....3 more days and counting! :cool1:

Hi Pam - was going online right after lunch - been having trouble with AOL.

Anyway, now I know your sig line - I can be on the lookout - Still jumbling things around. Even my trainer admits I need to get away. :rotfl2: How bad is that? :lmao: :lmao:

Talk to you soon.

Afternoon Folks.

I took Hazel and Angelina out for brunch this morning at Old Country Buffet before taking Angelina to work. While we were eating we had a family meeting discussing quite a few topics. I also wanted to get Angelina's and Hazel's true feelings about the TOAL. Angelina then said, "Funny, you should bring that topic up dad, because I wanted to talk about that." We talked for quite a while, then put the TOAL up for a vote. I'm sad to say that the TOAL vote was 3-0 in favor to cancel. Yes, even me, who wanted to do this more than Hazel and Angelina combined, voted it down. I don't know what else to say, but that I am sorry we won't have the chance to sail with you, on TOAL. :sad1:

we will miss you Andy. i was looking forward to ,eeting you.. but maybe on another cruise

:thumbsup2

Have you booked the private Palo's meal brunch etc for your cruise, I am hopfull for getting 14 Dissers together for brunch in the private dinning area.
First Sunday.

Andrew if you are still looking for DISers to join you..we can.. it is just Dh and I ..

Hmm..:scratchin I come out to play and every one is gone home.. Hmmmpirate:

Angelina announced last night that she didn't want to go on her Senior Trip next year. Our high school goes to WDW and Angelina said she isn't really interested in going, as she only has a few close friends, and none of them are going either. So, she then asks if we can take a 4 day cruise on the Wonder instead. Well, guess what I have been doing during my free time.......:lmao:

Looking to see what is available, this coming November, when the ST is off from school for NJ Teacher's Convention. It's not a 15 day cruise, but at least it is something!!! :goodvibes

campaign_nike.jpg

I have been jotting down in my book when ever some one says they are coming down to WDW. From what I see, we have the potential for a lot of mini meets.
2 in June, 6-12 (brack,Geffric,Lisa?and late 21-30 Tom31b,Roger, 1 so far in late Aug 19-28Esteri,Peter, Sept large early group 1-10 Cheryl,Daipp,Steph5,Grandmother 4ever and 3rd week 20-26 Maine Jennifer,Goofyfor life Dindelspa. So I anyone wants to update the list, you can pm me as it may get confusing on the board. I will update when I get any more to add. OCD? maybe;)

Thanks for doing this.. Our trip for SWW is just a quick one.. the real family trip is July 25 - 8/5 at OKW> I'll pm your with the info

Went to the funeral palor on Saturday and spent most of the day getting that done. On the phone most of today calling the two pension companies and social security, everybody is so busy and getting through the answering machines. Getting a final bill from the nursing home. Gathering clothes for him to wear. Thank God I forced him to buy a headstone, plot and prepaid funeral. Oh well, such is life.

My sister will be allowed out of the hospital for the funeral. Bought flowers on Saturday and the woman who owns the shop looked at me an said you don't know who I am do you? I said no. It turns out she's a 1st cousin. Both sides of my family are very disfunctional. My father had five sisters, who I haven't seen in 50 years, they are all dead but the youngest, Laura who called me last night. It turns out I have 22 1st cousins.

That's one of the reasons I take my family on vacations every year, I want to make sure that have a great sense of family. Carrying grudges from childhood is such a waste of time.:sad2:

Mu condolensces. I will keep your family in my prayers. I know that this is a stressful time for you. Take care of yourself.. :grouphug:

If you Dad likes to play cars my parents are waiting for a 4th at bridge..

OK all - its dang hot here - at 10:30 am PST it was 95 degrees. One more day of this and the schools will let the STs out and then we're in trouble for sure! :headache:

When its hot and no school - its like a full moon around here. In the meantime, even the dogs don't want to go outside - they upstairs underneath one of the air conditioner vents. I guess my downstairs is less comfortable for them. First floor stays cool at 75 degrees - so I'm ok without AC but upstairs - that's another story. Anyone else - what your weather like? I would dearly love some coolness here - guess that's why I loved WA state so much - avg cool temp most of the year - when it hit 85 degrees it was a heatwave. Now down here - 85 is barely shorts weather for me.

Hey Laura - where are you? Here in Redondo it's been beautful but not too hot. According to the weather report "am fog" expected for the next 3 days - that really cools it off here!!

Hey Laura - where are you? Here in Redondo it's been beautful but not too hot. According to the weather report "am fog" expected for the next 3 days - that really cools it off here!!

Just got back from Costco over by Tom (Capt Crash) and the thermometer was reading 93F. It is definitely warm here today.

Wont find Julie in my history books then!

Somehow my headache has come right back (really) my BP must have gone into Hypertension, so on Docs orders, I am off for the night.:thumbsup2

Wait -- so now I'm obedient????? OK, I'll cut you a break since you have a headache -- take care of yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter