Status
Not open for further replies.

BibbidyBobbidyBoo

<font color=red><br>AKA BIP - Bibbidy is a Pirate
DIS Lifetime Sponsor
Congrats RUBY!!!!! (Love her name)

Mary Rose
Thanks, me too.
She was named after my MamaRuby (maternal grandmother) who passed when I was 9yrs old. I swore my first born dd would be named after her, and I kept my word on that. :)

Now I'm just randomly posting.

DH told me to get the H*ll out of here. Hes not disconnecting anything and moving it.
TV is in a huge 3 piece wall unit and computer and everything is in a big armoir......

He really thinks I've lost it.

Hmmmm I could always just go get that laptop I want........ Oh cant do that either.....have trip of a lifetime to pay for.......

Yeah, there is that...

I believe it was last night that we discussed different options. Many of the people who were here said that they don't wear lanyards or pins during the cruise. The alternative that is less obtrussive for pictures yet noticable to pick out a DISer was the lime green rubber bracelet with the date & our group name imprinted in it. I can get them for .50 each and can mail them out if people send in a SASE with the money for the ones they want. There is a kid's size and an adult size. At that price it will be easy to get a couple for everyone in your family in case one is misplaced. We wore them every day on our last cruise...except formal nights.

The majority rules!!! It is nice to be able to recognize a fellow Diser. At least you know you are not the only crazy :crazy2: on board the ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter