8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of which...I went on a short RCCL cruise with my sisters & all these people were standing around with t-s****s that said, "DO YOU SWING?" I thought it was a golfing convention. :confused3

Woo Hoo you could have had sometime on that cruise Diane. Sounds like they don't even need Rum! :lmao: I wonder if they all posted on the DYS Boards :rotfl: :rotfl:

Here's our fur baby Abby as a pup (8wks)

She'll be 2 on March 30.

72939newpup-med.jpg

Well I don"t.......:grouphug: Kumbaya my lord ......
You are very sweet......
I put in a plug for you .......
I don't know if she grants wishes though......

How could the fairy NOT grant wishes? This is the DIS board after all. :confused3

Yes, it starts this Sunday, I can't wait:banana:

NO, NO, NO:sad2:

There are a few teams I really like, so I haven't been able to pick a favorite yet. I don't want Rob & Amber or Mirna & Charla to win.

Oh, I can't stand them either. Mirna & Charla got on my nerves, with using Charla's shortness to make people feel sorry for them.

important question alert

So what's the deal on tickets for DL?
From the website it appears that their tickets aren't nonexpiring "for ever and ever amen" like WDW are? They have expiration dates?? It appears that if you buy them now- they expire Jan 08.

So you can't buy tickets way ahead of time for DL?
:confused3

And as I said earlier, the best man at our wedding was a redneck (and proud of it) from Albany, GA.

I know I'll never be a true Southerner. But my son will always have "Birmingham, AL" on his birth certificate. I've told him when his teachers see that, they'll talk to him slower...

Hey we all like Southern things. I for instance love Tennessee Whiskey.

Okay so riddle me this.
Am I the only fuh-reak on here that is all like ALRIGHT, Growing Pains is on again at night? (meaning on again in general... from like not on for a long long time)

???
Go ahead, I can take it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter