8/17/08 Captain Jack's Repossession Repo Cruise to PC thru TPC Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enna

This space for rent.<br><font color=red>So where's
This was the Nedege or Nadege(not sure of the spelling) from France that we had as our Head Server during our August 2004 cruise. She said she and her husband were going to try and start having a family soon. She was absolutely wonderful as our Head Server.

DSCF1221.jpg

Randy is in da house!

again...

Before I slip away...

Here is my latest installment of ...

SEVEN PIRATE QUESTIONS

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked?
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go?
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer?
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak?
5) given a choice... would you and your usual party go for voyage in a Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite?
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight?
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what?

<chuckles>

You're quick Lorri..........quick and hysterical :lmao: :lmao:

I actually did that last week at Joe's b-day. DH tried to take my pic and whenever I don't want my pic taken I stick out my tongue!

Ding ding ding ding ding. It was from "Rumpole of the Bailey" and was the name Horace called Hilda.

Thanks, I knew I had heard it before. I use to get a catalog from PBS with t-shirts and videos. I think they had a t-shirt that had that on it.

Randy--

Who is the little boy in the picture? He looks so much like my DS when he was younger!

1) The last movie you saw ... WHICH U liked? How sad is it that I can't even think of one?
2) Your last "real date".... where did ya go? Out to dinner last week - to a fancy-food place without a kids menu.
3) Motorcycle or soap box racer? soap box
4) Lobster or a nice big Steak? Well, any place that has both will have surf & turf, right?
5) If given a choice... would you go for 1 Roy Suite, or 3 voyages in a veranda.... or 7 voyages in a window suite? More is better. Give me 7.
6) What was (or will be) for dinner tonight? Still deciding.
7) TOday ... did you wear Sneakers, Pumps, FLip flops, or what?socks

XOP looks just like Ntwine......I have one phrase for the DCL powers that be....

Go make amends with Charles Marshall.....he is the king.........

They do look alike Judy...........wonder if they changed wigs and changed names. XOP wore wigs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter