8/30 Western-sign in

Here´s Mike, Carole and our two teens Jenny and Ben signing in. We´d love to meet up. This is our first cruise and we´re all getting yery excited now. We leave for WDW on 14 Aug - we´re staying at Courtyard Marriott and BCV before - so hope to meet other DISers there too.

We'd also be interested in meeting everyone.

Wendy, Joe, Brandie (9) and Courtney (7)

Hi This is our first cruise too. It is me and my teenage daughter and my 2yr old daughter, my parents and sister and her family going. We are all looking forward to this cruise :Pinkbounc :bounce: :earsgirl: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

If you would like I can compile a list of names, ages of children,whether your family is having early or late dining, where you stay the night before the cruise and circulate it to this list one week before we sail via private e-mail.
In the past people who wanted to connect from this chat-group would try to meet at the Sail -away party on Saturday (at Port Canaveral) after the boat drill. However, we will need name tags or something like that to distinguish ourselves. Some of us met at the Radison the night before we cruised and then joined together at the Sail-Away Party.Some may want to dine together; these reservations can be linked by request by Disney at the port. Others may want to meet for brunch or wine-tasting or tea etc.
My e-mail is donna@donnaanderson.com.
We had a nice group last year and it made the trip more enjoyable. We enjoyed all the people we met from this chat group on our cruise the end of Sept last year.
Thanks, Donna
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We'll be there! It will be myself, Tenley (23) and my sister Tiffany (18) - she will be turning 19 on September 7, so she'll be celebrating her birthday on-board on the last night of the cruise (which she doesn't know yet!). We are staying at the Airport Hyatt friday night and we have the late dinner seating. Can't wait to meet everyone!

No responses for get together; if we do not have names and plan where to meet we will not be able to connect.I volunteered to have those interested e-mail me and I would put the list of names; childrens names; late or early dinner; where they were staying before and after cruise and circulate it through private e-mail to no avail.
I tried real hard so I guess this group just wants to go its own way. Last year we had a large group and it was fun.
I have connected with Sandra and we will go to wine-tasting together. She is real nice; we are both Realtors.
But no-one has e-mailed me to get the ball rolling.
I will give it one last shot; my e-mail is Donna@DonnaAnderson.com.
:confused:

Hi Donna! I just wanted to say have a great trip. Sorry you will not get to cruise with our crazy bunch in Oct! We would love to hear about it when you get back!

Donna plan on Greg and I and the kids to be there. Let me know about the name tag thing.....talk soon.

What green ribbons are we talking about?
Also is there a Sunday AM meeting of those cruising on 8/30 Western. John and I will try to go to brunch at 10:30AM that morning since others have reported it is beautiful sailing and docking into Key West.
Let me know if we should have green ribbons and if there is a meet on Sunday AM.
Thanks, Donna

Donna,

I tried to email you yesterday but received a reply that the message was not delivered. Please let me know if you received it, otherwise I'll try again.

We'd like to meet up with everyone at the Sail Away party. Maybe we should pick a time and a location and see who shows up.

Wendy

Re: my e-mail--Donna@DonnaAnderson.com-try it again. My realtor website is: www.DonnaAnderson.com. I had put it in as a reference so some of you can recognize me on the cruise.
Also should we have green ribbons on on beach bags or purses so we can recognize each other at the sailaway party?
Someone mentioned having a wine and cheese party at the end of the 7th floor where the secret outside public deck is. Just order room service for cheese plate and bring wine. We would have to pick a time.
Try me what you guys think?
Donna:confused:

This will be our first Disney Cruise, it will be myself, my husband and our daughter who is 4. We can't wait! It would be neat to meet up with you all.

Welcome, it will be our first cruise too, so we can compare notes with all the veterans. We are so excited to be meeting other DIS ers, many people say that really makes the cruise extra special.

Take a vote--who wants wine and cheese party on Monday at
3PM or Thursday at 3PM (days at sea) meeting at the secret veranda on deck 7 aft (back of ship) (see at www.castawayclub.com). Some can bring bottle of wine and we will order room service for cheese plates.
All those interested sign in and tell which date is better--the most popular date will be the one chosen.
:smooth: :jester: :smooth: :jester:

Anyone interested in a wine and cheese party on Monday at 3 PM in Deck 7 secret veranda. email to donna@donna anderson.com

We're in for a wine and cheese party on Monday at 3pm if there's enough interest.

Are we still planning on meeting at the sailaway party? Should we try to meet right after the safety drill? How about near the hot tub at the Goofy Pool on the starboard side (right side when facing the front of the ship).

I had picked up some lime green, Mickey shaped, paint samples from home depot. I'll make them into stickers and have my girls wear them on their shirts.

Wendy, Joe, Brandie (9) and Courtney (6)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter