8 Passenger Limo -- $152 r/t from LAX to Anaheim / Update on Pg. 2

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
We finally found a limo service with rates that were comparable to using the Airport Bus (with our party of 8) with www.limozip.com . Online ressies are available and you can prepay with either credit card or paypal. Price does not include the suggested gratutity of 15%. Wish us luck !!!

I know -- that's what I'm a little leery of! Anyway, I just spoke with the driver (Anthony@ Quad County Limo) and he assured me that he is licensed and this is the real deal.

I asked why his rates were so much lower and he said he is looking for more volume and hopes that providing decent airport transfer rates might lead to more referrals as well as vacationers that want tours of Hollywood, etc...kind of what you did Lollipop's Mom!

I went ahead and paid in full through PayPal using my credit card so at least I feel somewhat protected. Of course that won't be much consolation if the 8 of us are sitting on the curb @ LAX with no limo in sight. :sad2:

BTW -- If anyone else gets a quote and talks to him, be sure and mention you saw the info. on this forum as I told him I would pass it along. Maybe if enough of us start using him we can ask about a discount of some kind.

Wow, that is a great rate! I wonder if anyone else has used them? When is your trip? I'm planning for May and just can't figure out what to do!

How did you find them?

Our trip is scheduled for the first week of April. I found this company using Google. I will let everyone know how it went as soon as we return.

I just checked and their online rate from John Wayne Airport was only $104 roundtrip. Please let us know about your experience. I'll wait to book (not going until May) until we hear back from you.

I will be curious to how your service was also.
I just checked on line & from Long Beach airport to DL it gave me a quote of $136 RT! Not bad at all.

Can't wait to hear how the company is.

Your trip is coming up soon! Have a great time and please come back with a full report!

PJ

Yes, we leave Tuesday night! Can't wait as it has been a few years since our last visit to DL. I really wish Space Mountain was up and running but at least most of the other major attractions will be available. I'm getting more and more excited as each day goes by! :goodvibes

We used Best Limo www.best-trans.com. The first time I used a town car this time a streach. We are paying this time for around trip from John Wayne to Disneyland Hotel 132.29 and for them to pick us up and to take us back to the airport 127.79. The total is 260.08. Very happy with the service I get from them. Dave was our dirver and you can ask for him. He went out of his way to show us the area there. :confused3

calypso*a*go-go said:
I know -- that's what I'm a little leery of! Anyway, I just spoke with the driver (Anthony@ Quad County Limo) and he assured me that he is licensed and this is the real deal.

I asked why his rates were so much lower and he said he is looking for more volume and hopes that providing decent airport transfer rates might lead to more referrals as well as vacationers that want tours of Hollywood, etc...kind of what you did Lollipop's Mom!

I went ahead and paid in full through PayPal using my credit card so at least I feel somewhat protected. Of course that won't be much consolation if the 8 of us are sitting on the curb @ LAX with no limo in sight. :sad2:

BTW -- If anyone else gets a quote and talks to him, be sure and mention you saw the info. on this forum as I told him I would pass it along. Maybe if enough of us start using him we can ask about a discount of some kind.

I wish I had seen this thread prior to booking with him!LOL

I would have mentioned that it was due to the DIS!

Could you please ask him what the cost of driving by the "HOLLYWOOD" sign would cost?

Would greatly appreicate it!

When I booked for our August trip, he phone right away to query why I had not booked a return. Now that's what I call service!

Have A Great Trip!

Will be waiting for your report!

Scratch
pirate:

Based on the information on this board, I used Anthony for 1 way transportation back in late February. It is a stretch limo with snacks/drinks in the back.

My only complaint was that the trash from the previous passengers was still in the limo when I got in. He could have taken 5 minutes to clean ou the car before picking me up. Other than that, it was great service and there is a TV and selection of DVD's in the back to choose from for your drive.

I'm thinking of using him again for my trip May 1 - 8.

Diane

Glad to hear all went well, exept for the garbage!

But I'll be too busy watching the scenery since this is our very first trip to California!

Scratch

Thanks for posting Diane! I was hoping someone had used this service and could confirm whether or not the prices weren't too good to be true. I'm sure the kids in our party will appreciate the DVD's (and we might appreciate the drinks after being on the plane for two hours with the four of them, LOL!).

Scratch: You might want to send an email to Anthony asking him about the Hollywood sign. I'll try to remember to ask him about it. A lot will probably depend on what his schedule is already like.

calypso*a*go-go said:
Scratch: You might want to send an email to Anthony asking him about the Hollywood sign. I'll try to remember to ask him about it. A lot will probably depend on what his schedule is already like.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

DUH! See what happens when one looses an hours' sleep! I'll shoot him an email.

Thanks!

Scratch
pirate:

So far, so good -- Anthony (the driver) just called to verify our flight times and the ages of the children in our party. This time tomorrow night we'll be... sound asleep (but it will be in Anaheim with visions of Mickey and Minnie, dancing in our heads!).

As promised, I wanted to let everyone know that our transfers with Anthony @ Quad County Limos were absolutely fantastic!!! We never told the four kids on our party that we had hired a limo and kept telling them to look for an older bus that used to be a school bus. When the limo started to pull up to the curb, my son whispered in my ear that he wished it was for us. When Anthony stepped out to greet us, I asked him if wouldn't mind having a few hitch hikers. You should have seen the looks on our kids' faces when he told us to go ahead and hop in! We finally 'fessed up to the kids and they hooted and hollered all the way to Anaheim. This was a wonderful experience our family will never forget.

As for the limo, it was newer and well stocked with both alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, sweet and salty snacks, and lots of kids DVD's. Anthony was prompt and curteous. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and we will definitely use him again for future visits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter