8 x 8 albums

seshat0120

Mouseketeer
I'm wondering if anyone knows where I might be able to find Disney themed albums that are 8 x 8? I've found plenty that are 12 x 12 but I do all my layouts digitally as 8 x 8 so I can print them at home.

The three times we've been to Disney, it's only been a quick day trip when visiting family in Sarasota so I've put my layouts in a regular album with the rest from that particular vacation. November is going to be the first time we'll be at Disney for more than a day and I'd really love to get some kind of Disney themed album.

Thanks!

I have had good luck online with a few places... I bought my one 8x8 disney album actually in the parks (it was at the emporium if I remember correctly). I usually scrap 12x12 and have decided to convert all my albums to We R Memory Keepers because I love the 3 ring style.

I have several 8x8 that I bought at Disney - they are dated with the year - most of the stores there carry them - I also have some from JoAnn Fabric and from Hobby Lobby that are not dated - probably Michaels has them too - good luck

Thank you both for the suggestions!

I have several 8x8 that I bought at Disney - they are dated with the year - most of the stores there carry them.

I saw some of these online and really wanted to get on but only 12 x 12. Hopefully, I'll find the 8 x 8 when I'm there. Thanks!

I've tried the Micheaels and AC Moore around me and haven't had any success. Sometimes, they might have one with the Disney princesses but that's it. I was able to get one I liked on eBay yesterday. A simple black one with Mickey's head. I'd seen it before as 12 x 12 and liked so I was glad to find it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter