80MB CompactFlash Digital Camera Memory-$36

Disneyfun1

Walt Disney World Lover-DVC Owner Since 1/07
There is an ad in Fry's Electronics for 80MB of CompactFlash Digital Memory Film for Digital Cameras for only $36 until 9/4/01. I went down and bought one for my HP315 camera for our trip coming up this week. My card that came with the camera was 8MB, which gave me 80 regular pics, now I get 812 pics with the new card!

Lowest setting is 640x480, which is great for e-mailing and looking at on computer, I also have Fine mode at 1200x1600, which is listed at printing up to 8x10, which i get 204 pics, and Super Fine at 1200x1600, which is listed at printing larger than 8x10, I get 102.

Target.com also has their Compact flash on clearance. We got 48 mb for $34!! With shipping it was a little over $40!! At the highest resolution we can get about 350 pictures!! It is for our camcorder!! It takes digital pictures as well as video!!

Disney Bound 2001
All Star Sports
October 20-October 28th 2001

Check out my web site for lots of cool Disney pictures from our last trip in March 2001!!

chris320.tripod.com

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Not bad. I just got two 128 mb cards from Ebay for 50. for one and 60.00 for the other.
My Nikon950 has three different modes with about 4 settings in each. I will probably use the highest resolution with the mid setting. About 256 photos.

FYI - for those of you with Smartmedia type cards -- www.newegg.com has a wonderful price on "Mr. Flash" cards (an "off" brand with superior customer reviews). I just bought a 64 meg card for $32 with shipping and no tax!

I'm not sure if this post is appropriate - If not, I'm sorry & feel free to delete. Speaking of these digital bargains: Two weeks ago we bought a new computer (I-Mac) and with the purchase of it you could buy a HP 315 (2.1 megapixel) digital camera for 300.00 and get 2 separate rebates totalling 150.00 (one for 100.00 from Apple and one for 50.00 from Mac Zone). I bought the camera (along with a digital camcorder w/ same rebate offer). The reason we wanted a digital camera was for uploading pictures to computer. The camcorder has a still picture mode to do that so we really don't want the camera. We just thought for an end price of 150.00 it was worth it but with the camcorder having the mode to do what we want, it seems useless to have both. It came w/ an 8 MB card and I also bought a 128 MB card from Mr. Flash for 60.00. Neither item has been used at all - Not even opened. My plan is to return them both but if anyone is interested in these items for a great deal let me know. I will sell the camera for the 150.00 and send in the rabate myself so you don't have to wait. I'm not familiar w/ how to post on E-Bay so if nobody here wants this deal I will just return the items. My e-mail is kderochea@dynagraf.com. Again, if this is not appropriate I am sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter