~~~~~~ 9/21/09 Booking Info Thread for 2011 Cruises ~~~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still redialing. I got through right before 8 but after the announcements it went dead. :(
Do not hang up even if it sounds dead!!! I learned that on the last Black Monday. It did the same thing to me on both lines this morning. Eventually you will get the additional announcements.

Hi plutospal!

Congrats on getting booked! Come join us over on the cruise meet thread, From WDW to DL with Love - January 06, 2011. I would link it but I am doing this on a new Mac and have no idea yet how to do that!

Got in the queue at 8 am. Said a 12 minute wait time. Still waiting.

Perhaps calling the Gold/Platinum Line phone number was a mistake!

--Kathy

We are a family of 5 and got the following prices (include transfers, no air, no ins):

Cat 4 - $14,408.80
Cat 7 Connecting - $15,368.17
Cat 10 Connecting - $11,752.72

For that price we had to let it go. We'll go on the new ship.

Finally got in on the CC line but didn't have my number to get through. 124 minutes right now.

Barb...did they have the issue of the queue to nowhere last year like they did on 1/31/08? I am wondering about trying to get through on the cell just in case.

Got in the queue at 8 am. Said a 12 minute wait time. Still waiting.

Perhaps calling the Gold/Silver Line phone number was a mistake!

--Kathy
There is no way they can accurately estimate wait times. Especially with TAs calling and booking 20 or 30 res on one call. I was quotes 78 min but I'm expecting a longer wait. I would think they would give the CC line the same if not more priority since members are the only ones that can book right now.

I called CC line and must have got in a few seconds before 8 - listened to a whole lot of automatic and internet options before being told reservations were not opened yet. Must have wasted 2-3 minutes doing this. Called back and got through and given 90 minute wait time. So I have the phone on speaker and am going about my bfast and lunch making until a live person picks up..... :rolleyes1

FYI, DVC Member Services is still closed. So for those seeking to book using their DVC, they cannot get through until 9 am EST. A disadvantage for them, and seems unfair IMHO....

Thank you for your time and patience. All of our representatives are currently assisting other guests; we look forward to speaking with you momentarily. We also invite you to visit our website at www.disneycruise.com where an exclusive online offer is just one click away.

:)

There is no way they can accurately estimate wait times. Especially with TAs calling and booking 20 or 30 res on one call. I was quotes 78 min but I'm expecting a longer wait. I would think they would give the CC line the same if not more priority since members are the only ones that can book right now.

I think they may be merging the phone queues...when I called a few days ago they said it didn't matter which number I called.

I called on the Castaway Club line, but was never given an option to put my CC# in! I just had blank air space and then the 12 minute announcement.

Am I really in a queue????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter