9:40 a.m. CRT res on early entry day-Question....

horner5

Mouseketeer
We have a 9:05 reservation for CRT for 12/19 and one for 9:40 a.m. Would you feel rushed if you took the 9:40? It would be nice to get a lot of rides in on that morning before breakfast, but I don't want to feel like we have to "eat and run" so they can get ready to start doing lunch.

Which time would you choose?

Thanks in advance!

Id go for the later one. We usually hit EE at MK and are able to knock out all of Fantasyland before we go to the bakeshop for breakfast...usually around 9:30. So, between 9:05 and 9:40, Id go with 9:40 so you would have more time to do rides.
However, I should add Ive never done CRT that late so I cant comment on being rushed, but I would think you would have plenty of time to eat before lunch.
Enjoy!

we had a 10:10 ps for crt and did not get in 'til almost 10:30 and did not feel "rushed" at all... they were still seating people after us... and i don't think they felt rushed either... it was nice as the restaurant got a bit emptier, the princesses had more time to spend and chat up the kids... we enjoyed the personalized visits alot!

if i had a choice (and i did! LOL!) i would take the latest ps possible... especially if you are doing early entry... you can get half the park done in the hours before breakfast (which will feel more like brunch) and then w/your full bellies do some of the more relaxing stuff as the lines build for the more popular rides/attractions (which you will have already done!) also, be sure to grab a fastpass to something (mickey's philharmagic is a great post-meal show) just before you go to crt, so you have that to look forward to when the meal is over...

also, by doing the later breakfast, you can probably skip lunch like we did (we had ice cream in the afternoon, when we were finally feeling hungry) and save a few $s!

whatever you decide, ENJOY!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter