90’s Winnie Birthstone Earrings

ohbotherr

Earning My Ears
When I was a kid there used to be these tiny Winnie The Pooh earrings and necklaces sold at the Anaheim park. I had several pairs, but when I was around four my house burned down and I lost them all. By the time I got back to the park, Disney had stopped selling them. I’m now about to turn twenty six and I all I want for my birthday is to find them.

The earrings and necklace were matching, and it basically was just a little solid silver or gold Winnie holding a birthstone/rhinestone balloon. The earrings were studs and the necklace was just the Pooh pendant.

If anyone has a pair they’re looking to part with, I’ll happily purchase them. If someone even has a photo that’s enough - I’m willing to save up and have a set made. I just need a reference photo. I don’t care what color they’re in, I’ll take any of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter