90 Day Fiancé!

Maybe it is makeup by Darcy’s eye but weird looking that is why I thought it was bruised.

The nail polish was clear/ white the zoomed in on it too...lol
It is bruised. Green bruise on side of her right eye. Could recent Botox injections do that?

It is bruised. Green bruise on side of her right eye. Could recent Botox injections do that?
It does say that a side effect is bruising . So it could be from that. did you see the quote about Omar and a wedding band on his finger?

I saw they both had rings on their ring fingers, my guess is that was filmed after the wedding.
He was so obvious with the ring, that you couldn't miss it.

So I have OnDemand and they have the 1st hour of next weeks show up, if anyone wants to go watch!
Darcy needs a Lobotomy! My God woman stop acting like a 20 yr old for heavens sake, its embarrassing.
Angela is a barf bag........
Cesar is just delusional, a lost cause. There is an update in the OnDemand, if you want to know ask.

Yeah I too saw the rings on both there hands and thought they were already married.

Oh the Botox , you may be right with Darcy.

Sometimes TLC runs the first hour of the next one on Friday nights but didn’t see it this week. I could have deleted since TLC has turned into a repeat showing but say new because it has bonus scenes. I really hate when they show previews for next weekend while watching this week.

I saw they both had rings on their ring fingers, my guess is that was filmed after the wedding.
He was so obvious with the ring, that you couldn't miss it.

So I have OnDemand and they have the 1st hour of next weeks show up, if anyone wants to go watch!
Darcy needs a Lobotomy! My God woman stop acting like a 20 yr old for heavens sake, its embarrassing.
Angela is a barf bag........
Cesar is just delusional, a lost cause. There is an update in the OnDemand, if you want to know ask.
oh I would love to see it.... Is it the wedding ring or the engagement? He did get her the engagement

Ok, so watching the episode of where Omar did not plan the wedding, that band is on his hand

But is she increasing the ratings? If so she will continue to be on the show. Every actor is ranked. If they are bringing viewers to the show they will continue to be on the show.

Darcey:I liked her better on pillow talk. I On there she was good about saying don't put up with whatever while she was watching an episode. She seemed self confident.

Tom was funny and accurate when he told her about her seeming false with the over the top stuff.

Maybe I am a witch but: Last night Jinhoon told Deavan about his mom progress and it would be a few months of living with his parents. Um I would say see ya because Dracscilla is a half a world away waiting for them to get settled in.

Maybe I am a witch but: Last night Jinhoon told Deavan about his mom progress and it would be a few months of living with his parents. Um I would say see ya because Dracscilla is a half a world away waiting for them to get settled in.

I didn't expect them to have such tiny place, holy cow! He is an immature brat, that he would add more people into that house.
Wait till he tells her about his debt, she may go back home.
They must have thought that house Airbnb in Vegas was a palace.

Poor Cory, my heart broke for him, I lost my Dad almost 3 months ago and so it was very hard to watch.
He should stay home, IMO

Tom Challenges Jesse To A Bout – Calls Him ‘Little Dutch Prince"
It didn’t take long for Tom Brooks to counter-attack Jesse Meester. The 90 Day Fiance celeb took to Instagram and fired back at Darcey Silva’s ex-boyfriend in an aggressive tone. In a post, Tom bluntly challenged Jesse to get off his computer and “be a man”. He even dared Jesse to take their fight to the ring and donate whatever proceeds it’ll make to a charity.
“Why don’t you stand up and be a man rather than sit behind a computer, screencasting dispersions,” Tom taunted. “Let’s stop the talk and fight in the ring for charity. I like to judge a man by his minerals, to which you have none Jesse”. As if his stinging words weren’t enough, Tom goes on to mock Jesse and referred to him as a “little Dutch princess”.
Meanwhile, judging by the antics on this season of 90 Day Fiance, Tom and often-cryig Darcey Silva may not even be together anymore. So, is this set to be a battle of her exes?

Tom and Jesse are in an Instagram war!!!
Jesse called him out about his fake vacation pictures and on pictures of luxury items he doesn't own.......
I mean Tom has been fabricating/altering his pictures, so he made himself a target.

Tom Challenges Jesse To A Bout – Calls Him ‘Little Dutch Prince"
It didn’t take long for Tom Brooks to counter-attack Jesse Meester. The 90 Day Fiance celeb took to Instagram and fired back at Darcey Silva’s ex-boyfriend in an aggressive tone. In a post, Tom bluntly challenged Jesse to get off his computer and “be a man”. He even dared Jesse to take their fight to the ring and donate whatever proceeds it’ll make to a charity.
“Why don’t you stand up and be a man rather than sit behind a computer, screencasting dispersions,” Tom taunted. “Let’s stop the talk and fight in the ring for charity. I like to judge a man by his minerals, to which you have none Jesse”. As if his stinging words weren’t enough, Tom goes on to mock Jesse and referred to him as a “little Dutch princess”.
Meanwhile, judging by the antics on this season of 90 Day Fiance, Tom and often-cryig Darcey Silva may not even be together anymore. So, is this set to be a battle of her exes?

Tom and Jesse are in an Instagram war!!!
Jesse called him out about his fake vacation pictures and on pictures of luxury items he doesn't own.......
I mean Tom has been fabricating/altering his pictures, so he made himself a target.

Id love to see this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter