90 Day Fiancé!

This show truly fascinates me. My husband and I actually went through the USCIS process (and are still going through it, but he has his permanent green card). He was already here though when we met on an O-1 visa (person of extraordinary talent), so the legal scenario for us was much different than the show. I'm pretty sure that most of these people are just actors because there is just so much cringe. None of it can truly be real. Plus many of these "emergencies" with USCIS are known literal months in advance.

Just saw on another forum that Sarah, ex of creepy Connecticut Michael, married to Juliana was recently married herself.
She is also battling breast cancer and it has become invasive..... :sad2:
Glad to see that they are all still getting along, she has a good support system.

Cringe every time I hear baby love. She is very controlling just like Angela.

The guy buying the fake diamond. That chick is not showing up.

As with Williams. That is not a British accent. Like someone said it sounds like Michael.

The Williams is just wonderful. How does your Instagram page mysteriously goes away? Also how her friends and family are reacting to her going to England is funny. I would think she’s much safer going there on her own than say big Ed going to the Philippines or going to Nigeria. I could be wrong but still.

I got sucked back in to watching lol.

Baby Love Lisa is the Northern cousin of Angela lol.

Pony tail: Um dude, just because you haven't been in a relationship for awhile doesn't mean you haven't gotten something and still carry it with you, where is your STD test?

I think the lady who is waiting on the Williams should date Cesar who was also catfished lol.

I got sucked back in to watching lol.

Baby Love Lisa is the Northern cousin of Angela lol.

Pony tail: Um dude, just because you haven't been in a relationship for awhile doesn't mean you haven't gotten something and still carry it with you, where is your STD test?

I think the lady who is waiting on the Williams should date Cesar who was also catfished lol.

Mayo head! Hope Rose doesn't look back..... run Rose run

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter