90 Day Fiancé!

i liked it better than i thought i would but i'm wondering if it will get real old real quick. with all the controversy we won't be seeing geoffry/varya/angela so that just leaves us with ed:crazy2: (dude, put on some pants), yolanda (it will be the same comments week in and out), avery (who seems to have taken a cue from all the loaded people on the reunion) with a sprinkling of darcy and tom (so tired of him-arrogant twit).
Well I assume that if this works out, they can do it for the What Now? episodes.

Or they can do a Pillow Talk talking about the B90ers talking about Pillow Talk talking about B90.

Geez, Aseluo is like a 14 yr old boy.
There's a fricken measles outbreak and you still want to take two babies there?????
Seriously, how does she put up with him?

That skank Larrissa wanting to ruin Colts relationship with Jess is so her.
He will ruin it himself, give him time.

Paul jumping out of his mother's car, priceless!!!
He was in the right this time too.....

Last edited:
Oh dear god...I was sitting down with some dessert to watch 90 Day Bite Back and there is Ed using a fricking PAINT BRUSH to apply Nair to his chest and back. I need to go throw up now - I think that visual will help my diet.

Doesn't he have some serious skin condition?
Nair burns like hell, he's full of poop.

Darcy & Stacey getting a spin-off show :crazy2:

It's tough to keep a secret when your life is constantly under the microscope because you're reality superstar twins Darcey and Stacey Silva of 90 Day Fiancé fame. They know you've heard the rumors about their very own spin-off series and they're finally sharing all the juicy details.
Darcey & Stacey will make its debut on Aug. 16 on TLC, giving viewers a closer look at the sisters' lives and loves. And while fans won't be surprised to see Darcey's daughters Aniko, 15, and Aspen, 14, on the series, her parents Mike and Nancy — who have been divorced for years but remain good friends — are making their official reality television debut.

It's tough to keep a secret when your life is constantly under the microscope because you're reality superstar twins Darcey and Stacey Silva of 90 Day Fiancé fame. They know you've heard the rumors about their very own spin-off series and they're finally sharing all the juicy details.
Darcey & Stacey will make its debut on Aug. 16 on TLC, giving viewers a closer look at the sisters' lives and loves. And while fans won't be surprised to see Darcey's daughters Aniko, 15, and Aspen, 14, on the series, her parents Mike and Nancy — who have been divorced for years but remain good friends — are making their official reality television debut.

Yeah - that's a hard pass from me.

Oh - I also have to say that watching Rose on the 90 Day Bite Back has changed my opinion of her. Not that I thought she was great during her season, on the Bite Back show, she is just a nasty piece of work. All of her *****y comments and nasty looks make her so unappealing. She is as vile as Ed - just for different reasons.

Oh - I also have to say that watching Rose on the 90 Day Bite Back has changed my opinion of her. Not that I thought she was great during her season, on the Bite Back show, she is just a nasty piece of work. All of her *****y comments and nasty looks make her so unappealing. She is as vile as Ed - just for different reasons.

She is very angry, guess she is missing what could have been in America.
But in reality, she's better off without that fool.

Not a shocker. Darcey knows how to bring the manufactured drama.

She is very angry, guess she is missing what could have been in America.
But in reality, she's better off without that fool.
We got hornswoggled. Rose got a "good" edit, but from seeing her life in the Philippines, we should've guessed that the reality was different from what we saw. I think you need to be pretty tough to live like she does, and TLC never let us see that side of her personality.

Doesn't make Ed come off any better, mind you. He's funnier at times than I expected him to be, but he's still got some bad, unappealing personality traits.

The Other way cast is so bad.

This new one who is moving to Colombia to make up to his girlfriend that he cheated on is a winner.
His nickname is cheese stick?? for real?

Deavan's mom is a class act :sad1:

I just read in another forum the perfect name for Elizabeth and her sisters:

The Floridian Kardashians
I think it really suits them, on point :crazy2:
The scene when they're all nursing their baby's in the pool was probably a scene from The Kartrashians.

Don't you know Moldavia is the worst place in the world?!?!
Their mom is just as horrible, "my daughter is American she shouldn't have to follow other countries customs!".
Deavans mom is the same way.
These people really need to get a grip and learn about other cultures.

Don't you know Moldavia is the worst place in the world?!?!
Their mom is just as horrible, "my daughter is American she shouldn't have to follow other countries customs!".
Deavans mom is the same way.
These people really need to get a grip and learn about other cultures.

Why do these people think they shouldn't respect another culture and the rules they put forth?
If someone comes in to the US and walks around naked because they do that in their country, do we just say ok have at it???
They have no common sense.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter