95% Tax Cut

big kahuna1

DIS Veteran
What is everyone going to do with their huge stimulus monies of $13.00 a week in tax cut/take home pay that shrinks to $8.00 a week and then actually becomes zero if they decide to repeal the Tax cut that Bush put in place?

I have not decided yet. I don't know whether to buy a new Trailer or a New Car.:rolleyes1

i think ill treat myself to a moon pie and a yoohoo.

I'm gonna buy a 24 roll pack of toilet paper ,
cause I think it's a bunch of sh...........

12 pack :lmao: Hey thats 624 bottles of beer a year.

I hear they are going to make you pay a fee on your fingers. It will be called the thumb tax. :lmao:

Okay, okay.....let's put this into perspective.

If you are a 2 income household, that's $26/week, times 52 weeks= $1352/year. $1352 divided by $128= 10.56 nights in a premium campsite during the premium camping times of year. Let's all go camping!!

Wont even come close to paying what I already owe before April 15th.

Scott - I am surprised at you. I look forward to 15 April and signing that check. I feel it is my duty as an American to be sure that I pay my share and then some so that illegals can have free healthcare and welfares can stay home and watch Jerry Springer.

Okay, okay.....let's put this into perspective.

If you are a 2 income household, that's $26/week, times 52 weeks= $1352/year. $1352 divided by $128= 10.56 nights in a premium campsite during the premium camping times of year. Let's all go camping!!

Or, for cheapskates like me, thats 21 days at the Fort! Now if I can just figure out a way to keep getting paid for that 21 days so I can happily pay my taxes (see post above).......

"He who walks on water" signs the "bend over" bill tomorrow morning, that our fearless leaders passed, and has been sitting on his desk since late Friday evening.

So why is he waiting till tomorrow to sign his bill ?? It must have to do with something to do with Pres. Lincoln on that same day :confused3 .
Or is it possible that now that it's been passed,,would they dare ADD A COUPLE XTRA ITEMS to the bill ???

They were tooting their horn this morn on TV news about "the XTRA $13. a week will go to everyone,,EVEN the middle class" ! AIN'T THAT WONDERFUL !! CRAP, that won't even pay for a camp site at the Fort for a week !!!!
That won't feed a family of 4 for dinner at home for one night !!!

Scott - I am surprised at you. I look forward to 15 April and signing that check. I feel it is my duty as an American to be sure that I pay my share and then some so that illegals can have free healthcare and welfares can stay home and watch Jerry Springer.

Or, for cheapskates like me, thats 21 days at the Fort! Now if I can just figure out a way to keep getting paid for that 21 days so I can happily pay my taxes (see post above).......

Not that i like paying it. But i just write a check on the 15th. I am american so I just have to pay for the illegals to have free healthcare and all of the other perks a non working illegal, and some legals get.

Still trying to find out how to get nobama to pay my mortgage and gas. Anyone know how to get in touch with the lady that said that before the election? I would like to know if nobama contacted her yet. He sure as heck hasn't contacted me yet.

Not that i like paying it. But i just write a check on the 15th. I am american so I just have to pay for the illegals to have free healthcare and all of the other perks a non working illegal, and some legals get.

Still trying to find out how to get nobama to pay my mortgage and gas. Anyone know how to get in touch with the lady that said that before the election? I would like to know if nobama contacted her yet. He sure as heck hasn't contacted me yet.

So what you are telling us is that the xtra $8. - $13. a week won't pay your mortgage ?

So what you are telling us is that the xtra $8. - $13. a week won't pay your mortgage ?

It probably won't even cover it on this house
Cardboard_Box_small.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter