A “Food and Non-Alcoholic Drink” Festival For Me! Aug. 30-Sept. 6, 2017! *COMPLETED 10/1/17*

Hope you are having a great trip! There are definitely some special non-alcoholic drinks at the F&WF booths so i hope you found some you like!

Hope you are having a great trip! There are definitely some special non-alcoholic drinks at the F&WF booths so i hope you found some you like!
I have had one so far. There were none at the booths I went to of food yesterday, so i had to go looking for one I wanted. I have 2 more days of F&W so I will definitely be trying some more hopefully.

Looking forward to reading about your trip once you are back home. It is great that you and your dad are able to enjoy the parks together. Have a great time!

I see two listed at the Light Lab which was recently announced:

http://www.disneyfoodblog.com/light-lab-2017-epcot-food-and-wine-festival/
I did not see that yesterday when I was in EPCOT. I guess I'll have to look harder lol.

Looking forward to reading about your trip once you are back home. It is great that you and your dad are able to enjoy the parks together. Have a great time!
Glad you're joining in. It is definitely a special way for my Dad and I to enjoy some time together.

Tonight I went to Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party! It was a lot of fun! I got to experience everything I wanted to, had some great company (@lucas and her husband), and enjoyed 2 hours of continuous rain/thunderstorms! More to come when my updates begin later next week! :)

Enjoying a day in my favorite Walt Disney World Theme Park, Animal Kingdom! However, I got here at 7:45 a.m. for Extra Magic Hours and my day began at 11:45 a.m. That is because Flight of Passage and Na'vi River Journey had "emergency" technical difficulties and they didn't open for EMH. Yes, I stood in line for FoP in the Africa exit area of Pandora for 4 hours. The good news was by the time FoP opened, I was about 10th in line. Afterwards, I enjoyed a lunch at Satu'li Canteen! Time to enjoy the rest of Animal Kingdom, and I will be back with more about this morning in my updates later next week!

Ooh, sounds like a fun trip! I'm planning a trip next year during Food & Wine--my first time experiencing Food & Wine. :) I also don't drink, so I'm excited to see what you think of it. :)

Ooh, sounds like a fun trip! I'm planning a trip next year during Food & Wine--my first time experiencing Food & Wine. :) I also don't drink, so I'm excited to see what you think of it. :)
Thank you for joining in! I hope you enjoy my reviews when they come out within the next couple weeks.

Is it just me that since I've been to WDW so many times, it actually doesn't upset me when it rains? Why you ask? 1) The temperature drops. 2) The temperature drops. 3) The crowds leave the park. :)

Hi there! It was great experiencing MNSSHP with you. Dh and I had a lot of fun! It was well worth it - we've been missing out all these years. Would definitely go again.

My 2nd day at the Food & Wine Festival! Let me know if there is anything you want me to try. Just remember...NO ALCOHOL! :)

My vacation sadly comes to an end today. I'll begin updates within the next couple of days. I can't wait to tell all of you about this trip, and I'm sure there are a couple of things that will surprise you like they did when I witnessed them. Stay tuned! :D

Hope you had a great trip and great tease!

Day 1: Travel Day!

Hello everyone and welcome to the beginning of my updates from my most recent trip to Walt Disney World! If you read my intro, then you know most of what I was going to be doing while I was there, so let’s get started.

My Dad and I wold wake up early in the morning and drive to the airport. A little to early to be honest. My Dad and I would leave our house a little after 4 a.m.

We got to the airport nice and early to relax before our flight. My Dad and I would be flying the day that Hurricane Harvey made its second landfall in Louisiana. I would like to take this time to say that all of my thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by Hurricane Harvey. So, because of the hurricane, I’m assuming there was a little more cloud cover on the way down to Orlando. I do know we didn’t fly over the hurricane.

While on the flight, I got to enjoy my favorite Disney movie, the Lion King! That’s because it was finally released on iTunes just a few days prior.

When we got to MCO, my Dad and I would take the quick tram to the main area and walk to the baggage claim. Due to us planning this trip 5 days before this trip began, we never received our yellow Walt Disney World luggage tags, and I prefer to not give the Disney’s Magical Express cast members our luggage claim ticket.

We would receive our luggage and head to Disney’s Magical Express! When we arrived at the DME check-in, I had never experienced what was about to happen. The CM told my Dad and I to go to lane 11 and I walked through lane 11 right onto a bus. I never waited a second which was really nice, because it’s always hard to stay patient waiting for a bus to Walt Disney World. Why? Because we are so close to having fun!! :D

I’m going on a Disney Cruise!!!…Oh wait…It’s just a Disney Cruise Line bus operating as a Disney’s Magical Express bus.

My Dad and I would be on our way to Walt Disney World shortly since we were the last two people to get on the bus.

When we arrived at Walt Disney World, it wasn’t to much longer until we would arrive at All-Star Music!

All-Star Music would be our second stop since this particular bus was stopping at each of the All-Star Resorts. We would immediately go to the check-in desk. I had already gotten a text saying our room wasn’t ready, but I figured I would try since I’ve had some luck in the past going up to the counter and getting a room. So, we went up to the counter and asked a CM if we could just get a room. We also said we didn’t care if it wasn’t our preferences of a high level room in the Broadway section. The CM got on the computer and said there wasn’t, but he got on the phone. He talked to someone for 5-10 minutes. When he hanged up the phone, he said to us that we got a room on a higher floor in the Broadway section! IT WAS MAGIC! I’m a huge Disney Broadway fan which is why I wanted this section. I didn’t realize it would be towards the back of the resort, but I didn’t mind since the section was themed around Broadway musicals!

So, my Dad and I would begin to walk to our room. I quickly realized that this would end in being my favorite All-Star Resort quickly since it is music themed, and I’m a musician. I play the saxophone so I quickly awed at the side of the jazz building.

When my Dad and I arrived at our room, we quickly put things away and we were off to our first park! We would walk back to the main building and quickly noticed a detail that I really loved in the resort.

My Dad and I would then be surprised that when we were walking to the bus stop, the bus for the park we would be going to was just driving up. So, an hour and a half after we landed at MCO, we were on our way to our first park of the trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter