a ? about PS for Storybook Princesses Breakfast

TandyR

DIS Veteran
I would like to know how hard it is to get a PS for the Storybook Princesses Breakfast. Just wondering because in about 21 days I need to try to make one. For our last two trips I have made PS for CRT with some trouble but we got them. Is it the same with Storybook Princesses or is it easier.

Oh and a side question how hard is it to get PS for Chef Mickey for dinner? We have never eaten there before but would like to...tips for that would be great.

Thanks from me and my family. :earsgirl: :earsboy: princess: princess:

It is a bigger restaurant so seats more at each seating, but you do have to give a credit card to confirm although they did not charge a deposit as for CRT....It should not be as much of a hassle, but i have heard of people not getting ressies when they called at 60 days (those who do not read these boards and stay up to date with changes)...Chef Mickey should not be too uch of a problem at 90 days...

Chef Mickey's for dinner is a great place. The characters came to our table multiple times, we had a late ps for dinner, not too many diners. The charactrs were Mickey, Minnie, Chip, Dale. Goofy and Donald didn't come to the table but did autographs and pictures. The food was good and the kids loved the decorate your own cupcakes. I recall being impressed with the dessert selection in general. We are going back on this trip. I don't think Donald is there or breakfast.

I would call for both right at the 90 day mark but you should be ok.

When I called for my Storybook right at 7:00a, I was told it was booked!!!! After I calmed down and waited about 10 minutes, I called back and got a table for 5!

Chef Mickey's is pretty popluar so I wouldn't wait long but you shouldn't have a problem at 90 days.

Good luck!

If you have trouble getting your breakfast, if your schedule allows maybe get Chef Mickey's for breakfast instead of dinner. You miss out on the awesome dessert bar, but I thought breakfast was more enjoyable there. We booked one for Jan. 1 last week, about 72 days out and got a decent time (8:45 AM on New Year's day).
Robin M.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter