A, B, C...tell something about yourself!

J

Just made an ADR for Cali Grill for June!:thumbsup2

DF's decided to Join us for the day!

O as in OH My Goodness DH & I are so proud of our DS23 who just received his Master of Business Administration last week during a very rainy Outdoor commencement ceremony at Wagner College here in NY

O as in OH My Goodness DH & I are so proud of our DS23 who just received his Master of Business Administration last week during a very rainy Outdoor commencement ceremony at Wagner College here in NY

Congratulations! Is Wagner college on Staten Island? I lived in Bayonne when I was in High School, and I seem to remember some of my classmates going to Wagner.

Congratulations! Is Wagner college on Staten Island? I lived in Bayonne when I was in High School, and I seem to remember some of my classmates going to Wagner.

Yes it Bobbi it is ! It's considered 'small' compared to other nearby colleges & universities (enrollment is just over 2,400) but its gained in national recognitions past couple years & drawing more students so much so they've just built another dorm & another academic building is underway.

ETA : thank you for the Congrats :D

:)

Q is for queue, of which I waited in a huge one today for Ariel's Little Mermaid ride.

R......River Roost Lounge at Port Orleans Riverside where DH & I enjoy stopping by to spend some time during evening when Yeeha Bob Jackson is performing. Try to catch his show sometime if you haven't already; we find him to be very entertaining :goodvibes

So excited that our wait list for VWL came thru. Will be Spending Six nights there in November.

U

I've only been to Universal FL once. Maybe I'll try it again when the DGC want to see the Harry Potter park.

W- for Wilderness Lodge Villas where I will be staying in just about four months!

I think we can skip X

Z

I love the Zip a Dee Doo Dah song. For the first time in a few years DH and I did Splash mountain and I just love that attraction, before and after the plunge!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter