A Belated Thank-You!

keishashadow

Proud Redhead...yes, I have some bananas!
Thanks to all who answered my "clue-less" questions regarding our trip last December. DS needed a transport chair due to Frielberg's disease he developed due to a foot fracture.

Although we encountered some incredibly rude behaviour & inapproriate comments (that I'd like to think it was moreso ignorance as opposed to being deliberate); we had a great time. It was beneficial to have read the many threads that dealt with those types of incidents. Never, in a bazillion years would I have expected such displays of stupidity and callous treatment from adults, no less; but we "considered the source"; and put it behind us. Talking about walking a mile in someone's shoes...

At this point we are hoping for his problem to eventually correct w/o surgery, even if it takes years. He will soon start PT & WT; but in all probability will need the chair for any long distances for some time to come.

Your patience & kindness was invaluable in our trip being a success...God bless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter