A BIG Happy Birthday to Auntie!!

des1954

DIS Veteran
Happy Birthday
Phyllis!!!

1099454450_73e5b21f5c.jpg

:wave: Hey there everybody...Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
Deb...you are a sneaky one...I see nothing gets by you! :hug:
I'm having a Disney birthday. My husband gave me a beautiful Lenox statue of Ariel and Eric (Little Mermaid) in a row boat. My younger son gave me some perfume(I'm smellin' pretty), my daughter gave me some fall Mums (get it...Mums for "mum":laughing: )...and my older boy...Well...you won't believe this. This guy got tickets for the entire family to see Mary Popins on BROADWAY in November!:dance3:
All in all I'd say it was a pretty good day...I did ALL RIGHT! :wizard:

:wave: Hey there everybody...Thanks so much for the birthday wishes!
Deb...you are a sneaky one...I see nothing gets by you! :hug:
I'm having a Disney birthday. My husband gave me a beautiful Lenox statue of Ariel and Eric (Little Mermaid) in a row boat. My younger son gave me some perfume(I'm smellin' pretty), my daughter gave me some fall Mums (get it...Mums for "mum":laughing: )...and my older boy...Well...you won't believe this. This guy got tickets for the entire family to see Mary Popins on BROADWAY in November!:dance3:
All in all I'd say it was a pretty good day...I did ALL RIGHT! :wizard:

Glad to hear your cleanin up on your Birthday:thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY:yay: :cheer2:

Thanks...feels like Christmas!...was very surprised by the gifts. I think last year..I was feeling..oh, I don't know, sort of "old". Turned the big Five-0. I told them if they so much as breathed a word about a party or made a big fuss, they would be disowned, and divorced!. It was a very low key..walking on egg shells type of birthday. Took me a year, but I'm feeling more comfortable with being in my fifties. I'm okay with 51.. it turned out to be pretty nice..hey, given the alternative, I'll take it. How else are ya gonna look at it.:laughing:

Thanks...feels like Christmas!...was very surprised by the gifts. I think last year..I was feeling..oh, I don't know, sort of "old". Turned the big Five-0. I told them if they so much as breathed a word about a party or made a big fuss, they would be disowned, and divorced!. It was a very low key..walking on egg shells type of birthday. Took me a year, but I'm feeling more comfortable with being in my fifties. I'm okay with 51.. it turned out to be pretty nice..hey, given the alternative, I'll take it. How else are ya gonna look at it.:laughing:

Aw...Phyllis....it's just a number! My next birthday I will turn the double nickels, so you now know I qualify as your older sister!!:laughing: (I remember when I thought 40 was old!)

I'm so glad your family took such good care of you. You deserve it!

Belated Happy Birthday Phyllis!! Glad to hear you had a good one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter