A big question!!!

suferchick

Mouseketeer
Ok now everyone has heard that vmk may open in October but is this rumor true??? Yavn said in his last message it wasn't a good-bye message but does this mean the kingdom may open back up?? :confused3 I was wondering this ever since i saw the last message posted from yavn so let me know if anyone hears any news about this situation! Thanks from one vmk fan to another! :goodvibes

sorry to bust your bubble but i HIGHLY doubt this bc almost ALL their staff have moved to VKF. The would have to gain new staff, bring back all the files of rooms and everything else! and anyways we would ALL have to start over with nothing in our inventory :-(

sorry to bust your bubble but i HIGHLY doubt this bc almost ALL their staff have moved to VKF. The would have to gain new staff, bring back all the files of rooms and everything else! and anyways we would ALL have to start over with nothing in our inventory :-(

Sterg all the files are still there. Te servers just need to be set again if I heard correctly. The character files idk about though. I don't think vfk staff are the vmk staff.

well idk but the staff here have convinced me they are from magic BC how else would my old friend Phinny call me Gg like she did in magic? She ALWAYS calls me that in VFK AND magic so idk but i know for sure these are the VMK staff :-) and idk about the files still being there but whatev :-)

well idk but the staff here have convinced me they are from magic BC how else would my old friend Phinny call me Gg like she did in magic? She ALWAYS calls me that in VFK AND magic so idk but i know for sure these are the VMK staff :-) and idk about the files still being there but whatev :-)

The files are still there. Someone posted a link to all the files and stuffz :)

Hey we never know vmk could reopen. Who really knows except for disney? But I'm not getting up my hopes.

Sterg all the files are still there. Te servers just need to be set again if I heard correctly. The character files idk about though. I don't think vfk staff are the vmk staff.

I also have pictoral proof (yet I won't post if not needed) that VFK_Finley and HOST_Phinny are one and the same.

I was Sugarland_Fanatic on VMK, and I shortened it to Sugar for VFK, because I liked the shorter name.e With that said, the first time I met up with Fin in VFK, I hugged her and right away she asked me "Sugar as in Sugar land Fan?" That was enough proof for me :)

- Sugar

Well that ast newsletter can make sense into vmk reopening and so can Disney's complete ignorance of our letters. It could mean that the promotion is dead but the game will return not a promotion but a permenant cyber disney with more then the "promotion" had. So Yavn could be hinting it or i'm just in high hopes but either way.

I highly doubt it too..

Why would they close VMK for a few months and then re-open it again?

Doesn't that sound kind of.. dumb?

Couldn't they expand while VMK was still open? They just could release one new virtual park at a time.

Well with sulake dropping out they would have to bring the game back by their own means so thus the original would have to close in order for the new one to open.

Well with sulake dropping out they would have to bring the game back by their own means so thus the original would have to close in order for the new one to open.

Are you sure that it was Sulake, or was it Disney dropping out?

Actually I doubt disney would drop something with the potential vmk had so it had to be sulake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter