A blast from the past

Great pics :thumbsup2

I loved the trip report that was on the trip reports board last year - then and now poses.

Great pics :thumbsup2

I loved the trip report that was on the trip reports board last year - then and now poses.

Oh I remember that one. We need to alert that DISer about this thread :) It was the one with the two sisters wasn't it?

Oh I remember that one. We need to alert that DISer about this thread :) It was the one with the two sisters wasn't it?

It was Lattelover :)

I first went in 1990 and again in 1993, amazing how things and people change! May have to dig out some old piccies soon ;)

:banana:

I found a couple of pics recently of my first visit with family but it wasn't that far back, the year with the horrible cake castle!

1996 maybe?

Only did a day though and it poured down mid afternoon

It was Lattelover :)

I first went in 1990 and again in 1993, amazing how things and people change! May have to dig out some old piccies soon ;)

:banana:

Hello. Yes, it was me! We had great fun re-creating our old photos from 1975!

I love looking at old Disney photos. :goodvibes

Brilliant photos Wayne

I really remember the parade and I have the same 4 day ticket at home :goodvibes

Here's a few 1975 ones from my trip report:

scan0009-1.jpg

scan0005-1.jpg

This is me and my sister with (I think) Practical Pig, but we don't know where it is. Any ideas?

scan0004.jpg

And a few from 1997 when I finally got to go back with my own children (sorry they're a bit crooked, I scanned them from my scrapbook).

That infamous birthday cake castle

scan0003.jpg

Remember the Magic Parade

scan0001-1-1.jpg

scan0002-1-1.jpg

That "Remember the magic" parade for the 25th Anniversary was the best parade and I loved the castle as a cake, fireworks & Electric parade every night :thumbsup2

Just dug a few of mine out that range from 1993 - 1997, still got more to scan.....

The Dapper Dans still have most of this line up !!! :lmao:
Dappers1.jpg

A few shots from the MK cable car
cablecar4.jpg

cablecar3.jpg

cablecar2.jpg

cablecar1.jpg

Mickey in a trendy outfit
Mickey1.jpg

Parade
Parade1.jpg

Sue outside the Universal Globe
US1.jpg

The Fireworks Factory Pleasure Island / Downtown Disney
DTD1.jpg

Diamond Horseshoe
Diamond2.jpg

The Original Hard Rock Cafe in Universal
hardrock1.jpg

More to follow, as I scan them :thumbsup2

This is me and my sister with (I think) Practical Pig, but we don't know where it is. Any ideas?

scan0004.jpg

That looks like Sleepy Hollow and Hall of Presidents in the background so I *think* that might be up by the Castle? (ie, you would have been looking right at it from where you were standing).

That looks like Sleepy Hollow and Hall of Presidents in the background so I *think* that might be up by the Castle? (ie, you would have been looking right at it from where you were standing).

OH yes! You're right, thank you. It's been bugging me for ages!

I have just found my 1993 - 4 day super plus pass, which is slightly different from those already posted.......will scan and upload later

A few more here.............

RIVER COUNTRY
....All I can remember about this was how cold the water was :scared1: :laughing:
RIVERCOUNTRY3.jpg

RIVERCOUNTRY4.jpg

RIVERCOUNTRY2.jpg

RIVERCOUNTRY1.jpg

REMEMBER THE MAGIC PARADE
REMEMBERTHEMAGICPARADE.jpg

A FEW OF THE CASTLE
CASTLE4.jpg

CASTLE1.jpg

CASTLE3.jpg

CASTLE2.jpg

AND NOT SO LONG AGO...RACE ROCK ON I-DRIVE
RACEROCK2.jpg

RACEROCK1.jpg

Anymore anyone???

I had been really looking forward to going to Race Rock on our trip in 2007 and they went and closed it a month or two before we went so I never got to experience it. :sad1:

I only got to Race Rock once before it closed :sad2: and had been looking forward to going again. But it wasn't to be.

However, loving all the old photos folks! Will need to dig out my first trip - not that old really at 2001, but I might have some good ones. :thumbsup2

Here are a few more......

4 DAY PARK PASS (1993)
TICKET.jpg

INFO2.jpg

INFO1.jpg

A FEW MORE FROM THE SKYWAY IN MK
MKSKYWAY1.jpg

MKSKYWAY2.jpg

THE LIBERTY BELLE - WITH IT'S ORIGINAL NAME OF RICHARD F IRVINE
LIBERTYBELLE.jpg

ANOTHER FROM DIAMOND HORSESHOE
dIAMOND.jpg

SEA WORLD
SEAWORLD2.jpg

SEAWORLD1.jpg

EMPRESS LILY (NAMED AFTER WALT'S WIFE) - NOW FULTONS CRAB HOUSE
EMPRESSLILY1.jpg

UNIVERSAL - WITH ME & SUE
UNIVERSAL1.jpg

BATES MOTEL IN UNIVERSAL
BATESMOTEL.jpg

BEETLEJUICE - THE CAST WOULD COME INTO THE AUDIENCE AFTER THE SHOW
BEETLEJUICE.jpg

MGM BACKSTAGE STUDIO TOUR
MGMBACKSTAGESTUDIOTOUR.jpg

MGM PARADE
MGMPARADE.jpg

MAGIC KINGDOM ENTRANCE
MK.jpg

THE BUILDING OF THE WALKWAY AND CITY WALK
CITYWALK.jpg

Great pics Nigel, is that a little hair on your head back then:rotfl2:

I will try upload more this weekend, Got a new computer I am trying to transfer everything onto and looking for flights I am not getting much spare time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter