A Carnival Cruise.....With A Chicken?

These are pics of the original elevator, no longer in use..

207.jpg

205.jpg

I cant remember if this was the Queen's or Kings Salon..

208.jpg

210.jpg

212.jpg

211.jpg

Mr. Tom was enjoying the night air before his so called date..

182.jpg

By the way he came back to the cabin in a drunken stupor and still had the bottle sitting on the floor by the door and got stood up and he admitted he erased the pic I took of him ... he was so emabarresed..

Up next a visit on a Russian Submarine..

Are the big rooms constantly rented out for private functions? The salon above has a table with flatwear on it. In a fromer post there are round table with table clothes set up ina large room.

Are the big rooms constantly rented out for private functions? The salon above has a table with flatwear on it. In a fromer post there are round table with table clothes set up ina large room.

Yes alot of rooms are used for private things. They were setting up stuff all the time. There is a chapel on board for weddings. I cant remember how many pics I got. Stay tuned for more. Thanks for checking!

Poor Tom got stood up. :sad2:

Never been on the submarine thought it's been out there for years.

Excuse me whilst I throw up in the infirmary......:sick:

But I can still appreciate the nice pictures. :thumbsup2

Think I better take the Dramamine BEFORE I open your thread....next time!

Poor Tom got stood up. :sad2:

Never been on the submarine thought it's been out there for years.
See thats what he gets for spending my money! The sub is neat.
Excuse me whilst I throw up in the infirmary......:sick:

But I can still appreciate the nice pictures. :thumbsup2

Think I better take the Dramamine BEFORE I open your thread....next time!

I warned you. The sub is a tight space.

If you are really not into subs, well dont know what to say, take the dramamine :eek:. I think its called the Red Scorpion, it is very tight quarters. It is still a working sub,it was built in 1973 I believe. I dont know much about it. The pictures are very interesting. I can only imagine what it would have been like to serve time on this vessel. Very cramped. Hope you enjoy.

215.jpg

Some of the uniforms.

217.jpg

227.jpg

228.jpg

Spaces you have to crawl through to get to different areas. YIKES!

229.jpg

231.jpg

232.jpg

237.jpg

next post more pics..

Sorry first holes you see, I said were to crawl through, are the spots for the torpedos. I will repost the crawl through later.

243.jpg

I wouldnt sit up real fast! Ouch!

244.jpg

Hmm..work, and business at the same time.

247.jpg

next post... more photobucket freezing up

More pics

248.jpg

249.jpg

253.jpg

256.jpg

The Periscope

257.jpg

259.jpg

The Galley where the food is stored

268.jpg

269.jpg

270.jpg

This is the biggest door to walk through.
271.jpg

Up next more pics..

More pics, hope you are enjoying them..

273.jpg

275.jpg

276.jpg

277.jpg

Where they eat there meals

281.jpg

Chris trying out the bunk beds

280.jpg

More torpedo spaces..

283.jpg

The other crawl through spaces were round holes. I guess I did not get a pic of that sorry!

Up next more of the Queen Mary... Hope no one got sea sick in there.:rotfl:

I don't think that "food" was what they really ate. Banannas? Maybe in a can.

Okay....see....I don't have a problem with tight spaces or claustrophobia. And none of those pictures are showing the sea at all....so no dramamine needed for me today. :teeth:

Pretty cool to be in a sub like that and with such tight quarters. Thanks for sharing.

I wish this report could be in a different location.

The sub was interesting. Chris loves things like that.

Finally I got through reading your TR! Nice pics of the sub, definitely cramped quarters! I'm not claustrophobic, but I don't think I would enjoy living in there! :lmao:

Neat sub pics, but I'm with Alison I don't think I would handle living in one very well.

Thanks for you patience everyone, I feel so much better and will do update tomorrow. I guess my chicken gets to go on more trips.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter