A Celebratory Thank You

deannaf87

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to give a quick thanks to this board for all your help and advice during my August/September purchase of VGF direct points. Just paid off the 6 months interest free balance on my Disney Visa! Had no idea that was even an option until I was informed here. We have no regrets on our 200 point VGF purchase. I think it worked out to about $166 per point. We will be staying on our first trip with points next weekend at Beach Club Villas, which was booked through the Welcome Home trip option. Another thing I wouldn't have known about without these boards.

Thanks all! pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:

Just wanted to give a quick thanks to this board for all your help and advice during my August/September purchase of VGF direct points. Just paid off the 6 months interest free balance on my Disney Visa!

Congrats!

We have no regrets on our 200 point VGF purchase. I think it worked out to about $166 per point. pixiedust:

I wish I could say the same... We also bought in June I have regrets about it every day. Mostly that we bought only 150 direct VGF points instead of 200 or 250!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter