A couple of bracelets and some charms... !

DisneyDork712

DIS Veteran
Here's a few more things I have to share!

MickeyPumpkinCharms.jpg

Mickey Pumpkin charms 'cause I'm so ready for fall!

MickeyLollipop.jpg

This idea was given to me by a fellow DISer. A Mickey Lollipop! I'm not super happy with this one, but I guess that's okay since it does get the point across! :goodvibes

APiratesLifeBracelet.jpg

Yo ho, yo ho... A pirate's bracelet for me! :rotfl2: (That just cracks me up!)

FairytaleBracelet2.jpg

Everything you need for a fairytale, right here on this bracelet! A prince, a princess, a glass slipper, a pretty carriage, and a shimmery castle!

HangLooseCharm.jpg

Blue Hang Loose ears!

AmandasNecklacesIceCreams2.jpg

Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream scoop necklace, and a cookies n' cream ice cream scoop necklace. Yum!

More later! :goodvibes

Oh my gosh, I love them!!! I'm like you, I'm ready for fall, so the Mickey pumpkins rock!!

That pirate bracelet has to be the cutest thing ever, though!! :thumbsup2

That ice cream looks so real!!

I have a question.. I've been looking for two cheap charm bracelets for my mom and niece to collect a few charms on at WDW. Did you buy the heart charm bracelet plain somewhere?

I absolutely LOVE the mickey lollipop charm!!!! Do you mind telling me how you made it????

Your jewelry is amazing! You are such an inspiration!

A few questions for you if I may:

1.) how do you get your shapes to look so perfect(like the mickey ears) do you use any sort of tools for it?

2.) how do make everything shiny-gloss or by sanding it?

TIA!

Your Charms are AMAZING!!!!!! I am assuming you made them from Clay....Yeah I would be a total beginner with this kind of craft but I have several people I would love to make something like this for a Christmas gift.

If you don't mind could you please give me a few clues on how to begin this?? I would appreciate any info from anyone who has done this. Like I said it would be great gifts and something to work on in my spare time. Am heading out on a Disney Cruise in a couple weeks and then a 5 day trip to WDW Oct 17-21 any info I could get would br great as I could look for little do dads to add to the bracelets durring these upcomming trips.

Thansk to everyone in advance................HEEEEELP Please:confused3

My sis and I tried this for our trip to Disney last week. We were complete beginners and were very nervous about trying something new, but it was SO easy!!! The directions are right there on the clay (We used Fimo soft, but sis tells me that sculpey is half off at Joann's this week!) We shaped it into mickey heads, sorcerer hats, whatever we felt like and used either a head or eye pin or a toothpick to poke a hole thru to make the charm or bead. We sprayed them with some gloss for shine after they came out of the toaster oven (they bake for about 25 mins). They turned out SO cute!!!
So don't be afraid, just give it a try! You'll be amazed how easy (and FUN) it really is. :cheer2:

Those were great!
I just went out and bought a beginners pack of the clay with 8 different colors.
As far as the glossy finish, I saw they had small bottles of the gloss. They only had the satin finish - glossy finish was sold out- so I'll go back and get that.
If anyone has any other photos of their work, I'd love to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter