A couple of layouts

BevS97

disney scrapper
Here are a few layouts I've done this week. Do you prefer them as links, like this, or actually images in the post.

What the beanies got up to while we were out.

This layout was a bit of a struggle, as I didn't have much of the colored card, I only had one piece of pink, and after I had torn it for the first page (which was the right hand page), I didn't have enough for the 2nd page when I decided to extend it to a 2 page layout, so the stripe on the left hand side is very thin, as it was made with 2 scraps that I had leftover.

Minnie Mouse

This is a one page spread, but it is opposite Mickey Mouse
in my book, so they kind of make a 2 page spread.

Minnie is pretty straightforward, the title is a font called Minnie, the girl is a frame up friend, then balloon pattern was out of the hotp book, and I cut a couple of frame-up's corners up to get the bows. I used a piece of gold embrodiery thread the the string.

Bev

Thank you for sharing these!

I will very soon be scraplifting the idea of putting the little frame-up die cut bow on the frame-up girl! In fact, if I had thought of it, I would have used it myself yesterday!!! (No fear, I have plenty more Minnie pages to do- have to finish scrapping the Nov trip I am working on, then the March trip and we go again in AUgust). My 4 yr old dd wears that same hat all the time (and has for over a year!)

The Mickey and Minnie layout I did yesterday used the Frame-ups flipover die cuts and the new dotted letters.

Once our scanner is back on line, I'll try to post some of my new Disney layouts (course they won't be new anymore by then).

Melissa

What cute pages! I love the ripped paper look on the bottom of the pages! The minnie mouse/mickey mouse ones were very cute too.

Great pages, Bev! I love the Minie page. It's very classic looking.

How did you do the lettering on the Beanie page? Are they stickers or are they cut out?

The torn paper boarders are a great idea to tie in with the bed spread.

I love color!!!

Chessie

The lettering on the beanie layout is done with Alphabitties stickers.

Chessie, thanks - I wanted to tie in with the bedspread, but I am a little afraid of color, I think it's worked out ok in the end, but it was a little nerve-wracking!

Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter