• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

A couple of non t-shirt requests

jennydep

Mouseketeer
We are headed on dd's wish trip at the end of this month. So I am getting everything together for both kids. I have printed travel journals for each of them but don't have cute covers for them. Would someone be able to design covers for me? The kids' names are Michaela and Brad. We are doing more than just Disney on this trip, so I don't think I would want it to be Disney specific. We are also going to Universal/IOA, Sea World and spending a couple of days in St. Pete. Thanks!

The other request/question I have is in regard to personalized autograph books. How do I do the personalized autograph book pages? I had already printed up a set of Rosiejo's autograph book pages (thanks so much for those - the kids loved looking at them!) and then read about doing personalized ones. Would I be able to personalize these and reprint them or do I need to start from scratch, (which I don't have the time or creative to do)? But I like the idea of more interaction with the characters if the pages have the kids' names on them. I am thinking of putting "Michaela's Wish Trip" on hers and "Brad's First Disney Trip" on his. So how do I do it??

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

jennydep said:
The other request/question I have is in regard to personalized autograph books. How do I do the personalized autograph book pages? I had already printed up a set of Rosiejo's autograph book pages (thanks so much for those - the kids loved looking at them!) and then read about doing personalized ones. Would I be able to personalize these and reprint them or do I need to start from scratch, (which I don't have the time or creative to do)? But I like the idea of more interaction with the characters if the pages have the kids' names on them. I am thinking of putting "Michaela's Wish Trip" on hers and "Brad's First Disney Trip" on his. So how do I do it??

Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!

I had read somewhere that someone printed labels with the words and put them in a spiral bound autograph book. Since you already have Clare's (Rosiejo's) pages printed, this should work for you as well. Buy some labels, type up "Michaela's Wish Trip" and "Brad's First Disney Trip" in a font and size that you like and print enough to put them on each page. Hope this helps.

Vicki that's a great idea! And Jenny please please post back after your trip and let us know how the pages went, and pictures :)

I'd love to design you some covers for the kid's journals but I'm up to my eyes in assignments at the moment - so instead I'll bump up your request.

Can someone help Jenny out please??

What a simple solution! Thank you! I must be losing brain cells in getting ready because I would not have come up with that! YEA!

I'm just bumping this one last time to see if anyone will be able to help with the covers of the travel journals. I plan to get those and the autograph books finished up and take them to be bound next week. Thanks!

jennydep said:
I'm just bumping this one last time to see if anyone will be able to help with the covers of the travel journals. I plan to get those and the autograph books finished up and take them to be bound next week. Thanks!

You might want to try PM'ing a designer specifically. A lot of people get so busy that they don't always check for things like this. A PM might get you a bigger response. I wish that I could design so I could help you out, but I'm just one that admires what others have done.

I just worked this up quickly. I will also do one for Michaela, if you like. Is there anything different you'd like on it? Does Michaela have a favorite character?

Beth

BradTravelJournal.jpg

Thank you! That is wonderful! Michaela loves all things Princess, especially Cinderella. Would it be possible to make the names "Brad's" and "Michaela's" (adding the 's)? That would be fantastic!!

I just looked closer at Brad's name. The Mickey as a pirate is perfect because we are going on a pirate cruise in Clearwater!!!

Those are awesome. I love the picture of the state. Where did you get that? I don't suppose there is a Michigan one in the some place?? I want one of the U.P. similar to that and haven't found a good one.

Thank you so much! I love the added map of St. Pete/Clearwater. Those are absolutely perfect!! I'm thrilled with them!!!!!

UP Disney said:
Those are awesome. I love the picture of the state. Where did you get that? I don't suppose there is a Michigan one in the some place?? I want one of the U.P. similar to that and haven't found a good one.

I found a couple of Michigan maps similar to the Florida one. Google Michigan map. Select images and large images only. Here are two:

MichiganMap.jpg

michiganmap.jpg

The are bigger on the web-sites. Photobucket automatically reduces files over a certain size.

Beth

Thank you so much. This will be a big help. I've wanted to incorporate the UP into a Disney design for my family. Thanks again!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter