A couple of QS dining plan questions

arielmomma

DIS Veteran
My family has used the various DDPs many times in the past. We are also aware that many of the aspects that we loved about it have recently changed, such as being able to convert 1 QS meal into 3 snacks. However, I need clarification on a couple of things. From experience, I know that the answers I will receive here are typically more accurate than what I will receive if I call and speak with a CM. So here goes:

1. In the past, while purchasing food at the resorts with the QSDP, the CMs would allow you to swap the allotted drink in the meal for a dessert/snack b/c the refillable mug came with the plan and it could only be use at the resorts. The swap just made sense under the circumstances. Do they still allow this (at the resorts only)? If so, what is the point of including the mug in the plan? I'm specifically asking with regard to the All-Star Resorts.

2. In the meal plan rules, it states that "Meals are nontransferable between party members." Assuming everyone in the party is a Disney adult, are the credits no longer pooled together like they were in the past? If that is the case, do we each have to order separately? How does it work now?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter