"A Dingo Ate my Baby!"

A bit like here in the Uk with the Madeleine McGann case, some people think her parents were involved others think that she was taken on purpose for goodness knows what reasons./QUOTE]

I think her parents should have been jailed for neglect; No idea if they were involved or not but the fact that they left the kids alone is criminal in and of itself.

A bit like here in the Uk with the Madeleine McGann case, some people think her parents were involved others think that she was taken on purpose for goodness knows what reasons./QUOTE]

I think her parents should have been jailed for neglect; No idea if they were involved or not but the fact that they left the kids alone is criminal in and of itself.

They were just outside the tent around the campfire. :confused3 And Lindy was just on her way to bed.

Honestly it was probably an AP story and would have been pretty much cut and pasted on the major sites.

That your opinion.

Well, they are very biased... but then again so is just about every other news source. So, you read them all and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

But yes, Fox News has a very strong bias.

Well, they are very biased... but then again so is just about every other news source. So, you read them all and the truth is somewhere in the middle.

But yes, Fox News has a very strong bias.

Once again your opinion

Out of ALL the news sources, you pick FOX News??? They are not the most credible news sources.

Oh for Pete's sake, the story is 32 years old. Even older than FOX News network. I highly doubt that the day was SOOO slow that the network had to go back that far to fill airtime:rolleyes:

And it drives me crazy why every FOX link brings up the complaints. I can't STAND CNN but you don't find me spouting off every time somebody links to them.

Time to get over it don't ya think?

Oh for Pete's sake, the story is 32 years old. Even older than FOX News network. I highly doubt that the day was SOOO slow that the network had to go back that far to fill airtime:rolleyes:

And it drives me crazy why every FOX link brings up the complaints. I can't STAND CNN but you don't find me spouting off every time somebody links to them.

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

It always amazes me how people can bring up stupid stuff that doesn't even relate to the story.

The clothes weren't folded. The first officer on scene reached into them to check for remains. He then laid them out to take pictures.

I think it's awful that the poor women had to give up her daughter while in prison for a murder she didn't commit. uggg. How absoluely awful. :sad1:

The clothes weren't folded. The first officer on scene reached into them to check for remains. He then laid them out to take pictures.

I think it's awful that the poor women had to give up her daughter while in prison for a murder she didn't commit. uggg. How absoluely awful. :sad1:

I guess the thing that gets to me. Is how did her clothes get off. I would have thought the dingo would have shredded them to p ieces

Thank you. And for anyone who thinks there is any more credible news source than Fox, good luck finding it. That's not to say they're perfect, far from it in fact. But, they are no more biased toward the right than the so-called "mainstream" media is toward the left. We had a drinking game in college watching CBS evening news. One drink every time Dan Rather told an out-right lie. The game got too expensive and nobody got any homework done. Of course later, some of those lies were in fact found to be truth (and we had to drink to that, too during the next broadcast), but we typically found just as many lies that we'd missed the first time around :lmao:

I don't like Fox news either. EXTREMELY biased. But, so is MSNBC. Don't like them either. And before you say it, That's my opinion. :lmao:

It always amazes me how people can bring up stupid stuff that doesn't even relate to the story.

Do you really not understand how things work? When people post sources that only have partial info, not very credible, or very biased, slanted sides of stories, then people are left with questions or fallacies or half truths. So YES, it DOES relate to the story and thread.

Then other people have to come along, like CdnCarrie, below, and fill in what was missing or misleading. And even she says her sources fill in SOME of it. And her link lists a bibliography to the MANY sources they got their info and suppositions from.

I don't like Fox news either. EXTREMELY biased. But, so is MSNBC. Don't like them either. And before you say it, That's my opinion. :lmao:

Agreed. Cable news in general is a dreadful excuse for "journalism", regardless of whatever network you're watching, or whatever your political leanings happen to be...which should also have nothing to do with this topic. ;)

I'm happy this case is finally closed. Should have been done years ago.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter