A Downgraded Trip with Upgraded style. . .mom and son conquer the world 2010

nurse.darcy

DIS Veteran
Well, here we go again. Darcy and Brandon Take on the World. We have severely downgraded because I am facing a job change and a move but hey, its Disney and we will have an awesome time as usual.

The Players:

Me: Darcy, the mom. A crazy Dis-lunatic who must spend every waking moment at Disney. . .lol.
7f2baafa.jpg

And Brandon, My son and a crazy Dis-lunatic himself. . .

2a1fb581.jpg

Our original plan was to stay at AKV in a one bedroom, which I got a great rate on for bounce back. However, I am looking at a move to Florida and a job change so want to conserve money anywhere I can. First we downgraded to POFQ. . .a great choice, but now we are at Pop. My son instigated saying that it didn't matter where we were staying as long as we were having fun. I love my son. He is so logical. What a great kid. . .

We have dining ressies and plans without ressies:

Our choices:

Fultons
Tokyo Dining
Coral Reef
Bistro de Paris
Le Cellier
Kouzzina
California Grill
Jiko

We sometimes like to choose spur of the moment so we don't always make ressies. We will eat at the bar if there is one available because we love the place. We like good eats and these top our list. . .

We also plan on seeing all the shows when we are there. We keep skipping stuff when we go with others so this time we want to do everything.
Some we have ressies for and some we will make along the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter