A "Fantasmic" question

Born 2 Fish

I'D RATHER BE FISHING.
At the very end of the Fantasmic show, the last thing you see is the big steamboat with all the Disney main characters, all in black and white waving goodbye to everyone.

When we were there at the end of Sept.,,the boat was not there.:confused3 So my question is,

Have you seen Fantasmic since Sept. and was the steamboat and characters still at the end of the show ?

It wasnt there in May either...they have made alot of changes to it. The first time we saw Fantasmic....it blew me away......the last time, it was so "princessed-up"...I really didnt think it was worth the time we spent in the bleachers waiting for it to start. Sad.

The last time we saw the show was in Oct 07 and the boat was still there? But we did notice that the dragon didn't send the fire out toward the audience as well as it did before. :confused:

The ship was there last December, but the show was definately not what it used to be! :sad2:

Unfortuneately, in August the characters from the boat had dinner at TE and ate too much chili. A simultaneous release of methane during the show later that evening, ignited by a wayward blast of fire from the dragon, resulted in the boat being reduced to matchsticks. It was a terrible tragedy. Oh, the humanity.

It was there this October. We were there on October 5th (Sunday) and they were there then. :thumbsup2

Pretty sure that when we were there in Sept. the finale had the cast of characters steamboating by although it is somewhat of a blur for our youngest was screaming thru the entire show (an obvious distraction).

Unfortuneately, in August the characters from the boat had dinner at TE and ate too much chili. A simultaneous release of methane during the show later that evening, ignited by a wayward blast of fire from the dragon, resulted in the boat being reduced to matchsticks. It was a terrible tragedy. Oh, the humanity.

:rotfl2:

Pretty sure that when we were there in Sept. the finale had the cast of characters steamboating by although it is somewhat of a blur for our youngest was screaming thru the entire show (an obvious distraction).

oh I have been there.. I know how you felt!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter