A forum for buying things from Disneyland/wdw?

christineka

Earning My Ears
I *need* more potato parts. When we were shopping dh was hurrying and there weren't all the parts available. I thought I could just find them on ebay, but it turns out I can't find them all and I'm not willing to pay so much for one tiny, little part anyway. One child who wanted a Mickey lightsaber didn't get one because she didn't realize she wanted one the day we went shopping. Is there a forum somewhere where it is appropriate to ask someone to go shopping for me? I'm hoping someone happens to go to disney often enough that they'd be willing to buy things and sell them to me at cost plus shipping.

I purchased Mr. Potato Head parts from

www.laughingplace.com

I bought them a year ago so I am not sure if they are still selling the parts. They shop for people so they may be able to help. Also from time to time they have sales and discounts that help with the costs.

Other than that, I can't think of anywhere else. You could always send out a request for someone going to Disneyland or WDW to see if they can purchase the pieces for you.

If you go to the Disney Shopping website there is a section called "Disney Parks." It doesn't look like there are potato head pieces but the site continues to increase their inventory every few weeks so it might be worth checking once in a while.

Buying and selling is not allowed on the DIS, so there would not be a forum here where people can sell/buy parts, etc.

By the way, I moved this to the Disneyland Community board since this is not a Disneyland planning topic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter