A friend of ours needs our prayers......UPDATED

Brer-Rabbit

<font color=navy>Creator of Royal Logos<br><font c
Many of you know Robin (perndwler) and many of you know her mom, Pauline. Pauline had surgery about ten days ago and although things went well, recently she has had some unrelated complications. Robin took her to the emergency room on Saturday and then to her doctor today. Robin called to tell me that they admitted her this afternoon and they were running some tests this evening.

Robin and her mother are very close, and understandably Robin is very upset and scared. I think from talking to her that we can help her by letting her know that we are all thinking about her and praying for her mom. I would love to share your posts with her and let her know how supported she is.

Please let Robin know that she and her mom are in our thoughts and prayers.

Both Robin and Pauline shall be included in my prayers and I'm sending my greatest hopes to them that this all passes by alright.

thoughts, prayers, hugs and loads of PD!
My mother's name is Pauline too! So she has to be an EXTRA SPECIAL lady. ;)

{{{ }}}

You know I'm thinking of you and your Mom.

Gentle Hugs.

Here's hope for a speedy recovery!! You're in our prayers!!

Robin, Please know that I am keeping you and your Mom in my thoughts and prayers. Please keep us posted on how she is doing.

Robin, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your mom. I understand how scary the unknown can be.

Robin, you and your mom are in my thoughts and I'm send as much pixie dust as I can find down there.

RObin,
You know you and your mother are in my thoughts as well as everyone else on the boards. I hope she is feeling better soon. Let us all know when she is fully recovered. Peggie

Dear Robin,

Please remember all that you have been thru and how you are a true miracle. Here is hoping that everything turns out all right with your Mom, and know that your love and caring will help her get thru.

My thoughts are with you.

Darlene

Robin , I know how concerned you have been about your mom...but know that with all of the prayers and pixie dust flying your way, you are in very good hands...pls keep us informed how Pauline is doing..

love

Donna

Robin & Pauline you are both in my thoughts. I only wish there were something that I could do.

Pixie Dust & hugs for you girlfriend!

Buggin'
Amber

Sending loads of Pixie Dust, Prayers and Well Wishes for both your Mom and YOU!!

Take Care, GF.

~Lady Nancy~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter