A good place for lunch - no kids

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
My DH and I are heading to WDW for a spur-of-the-moment weekend trip without the kids. I am stumped as to where to have lunch - tried making a ps for lunch at the castle, but at this late date, they were completely booked so that is out :( . We'll be park hopping that day (9/27) - definately going to MGM and Epcot. We may do a couple of hours at either AK or MK (not sure though). SOOOO....we can basically have lunch at any of the 4 parks. Already have dinner ps at Le Cellier for 8:10 p.m.

Any suggestions??

Thanks!

If you want to eat at Cinderella's Royal Table, I wouldn't give up on it. I'd try the night before, first thing in the morning from your room or just walk up to the podium soon after the MK opens and ask.

If you decide to do MK that morning and have no luck with CRT, I would hop the little launch to the Grand Floridian and enjoy a peaceful lunch at the GF Cafe. In the MK, I think lunch at the Plaza and Liberty Tree Tavern are good too.

Never eaten at AK so can't help there!:D

Maybe you could take the Monorail to the Poly and have lunch at Kona Cafe. Great appetizers and desserts, plus a quieter atmosphere.

If you decide to have lunch at MGM, Brown Derby has incredible food, and a fairly quiet atmosphere.

Enjoy!

There really is nowhere nice to eat at AK, but the brown derby at MGM is always good. Another idea is the Kona Cafe at polynesian. very quiet during the day. good food and out of this world desserts and coffee.

On our last trip we hit MGM in the morning, then took the boat over to the Boardwalk and had lunch at the ESPN Club. It was pretty quiet at lunch with only a few other people inside and then we just took the boat back to MGM. Don't know if that's an option or not but it worked well for us. One thing that may be different however is with College Football it may be more crowded.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter