A Hint for Keeping Medicine, Shampoo, etc.

SamIAm21

Mickey's #1 Fan
I'm not plugging this service because I have anything to do with it and I hope it's not considered advertising, just a helpful hint. For those of us who travel to WDW a lot, a great way to keep common medicine, shampoo bottles, contact lense solution, water wings, two way radios, etc. is with an Owners Locker. I don't even want to post the link to the web site, but if you are interested in this service, just google it. You can make one trip to Wal*Mart or Target, get your favorite full size shampoos, medicines, what have you and keep them in there. The next time you come back to WDW, you can call for your locker and all your necessities are delivered to your room.

They were a sponsor here in the DIS Boards for a while (and still may be). I think it is a really cool service. I just wish I traveled to Orlando enough for it to be cost effective.

Thanks Annette. Didn't want to step on any toes.

Yes it is a totally cool service. I usually go to WDW once or twice a year and it's worth it for me not to carry all that stuff. I know I have the stuff I need when I get there. I get really bummed out now when I travel to places where there is no Owner's Locker. When going to Disneyland, my luggage feels ten times heavier!

Thanks Annette. Didn't want to step on any toes.

Yes it is a totally cool service. I usually go to WDW once or twice a year and it's worth it for me not to carry all that stuff. I know I have the stuff I need when I get there. I get really bummed out now when I travel to places where there is no Owner's Locker. When going to Disneyland, my luggage feels ten times heavier!

Yeah, if they were in Myrtle Beach, I'd definitely sign up because we're there once a year. But, sadly, we only do WDW every other year, so not quite worth it. Plus, at the beach we could leave pool toys, beach toys, etc. Hopefully, the Orlando Owner's Locker will do really well and then they'll start selling franchises throughout the country at various popular vacation destinations. :thumbsup2

We're going into trip #3 with our Owner's Locker account, this weekend. We were asked as charter members to do a little video for them, but I was too chicken to go on camera.

We *never* check bags, only one roller per person, so having full size toiletries waiting for us is wonderful.

I hope more and more people join and they drop their prices, and I also hope they get a pick up and drop off office front set up soon, for those staying in rental villas and cruisers.

We've got a bunch of stuff in there now, so much it's full. We always restock it with a few bottles of water and soft drink cans so we don't have to think about stopping on the way from the airport. I have full size beach towels for the water parks, sunscreen, an inflatable bath pillow, nail clippers, scissors, batteries, our Tevas and Crocs, quick dry rain pants and shorts, our Mickey poncho collection... gosh I can't remember what all now!

Great ideas of WHAT to put in there. I just won a lifetime membership to Owners Locker and am excited to start using it. I plan on sending a box to my resort in May to start my locker service.

Hadn't thought of the collection of Micket ponchos. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter