A little surprise about coffee at ASMO

grinningghost

<font color=green>Has a thing for the Swiss Family
Just reading the Kona Coffee thread, and thought I'd throw this at you - the coffee at the ASMo food court was...oh boy, I can almost feel the flames on my back already...GREAT.:D

I am so serious. I'm a big coffee drinker, and always thought the coffee at WDW stunk, but I'm telling you, I don't know if they changed it or what, but it was really good on our recent trip. There's hope people!:sunny:

dare I hope..good everywhere or just at asmo? last I heard (two months or so ago) was ::( :crazy2:

It would be great if WDW changed to a better brand of coffee! The Nescafe they are using is bad stuff!

Must have been a fresh Pot!:eek: ;) The Coffee at Sports and Music is:crazy2: to say the least!

Maybe it was fresh pots, because it was always so crowded in there, but honest, it was always good. So much so, that DH (also a coffee freak) and I would go sit there in the evenings and have a muffin and a FEW cups of coffee.

Hard to believe, I know. Maybe it wasn't the coffee, maybe it was the creamer. Nah, it really was the coffee.:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter