A lookback at all my VMK creations.

Imagineer_Tech

Always And Forever ~ illusionistic
Well time to share all my rooms that I could find pics of.

ndpv0z.jpg

Pirates Of The Caribbean. My best guest winner.

ibkg7l.jpg

My Gingerbread Contest Room which also won an honor. :)

2uzt737.jpg

Titan Mountain which had some of my most amazing detail using the slide.

331kb44.jpg

Where The Wild Things Are. My first room that created a whimsical setting and my first attempt at a creature.

27ywmtf.jpg

Davey Jones Undersea Maze. Was inspired after my POTC room. I loved this room it had a fun aspect to it.

2ljgc50.jpg

Caribbean Key. My waterpark room. I liked this room alot because I tried to make it look as much like a real waterpark as possible.

2v9p6a1.jpg

Toon Town Random Rush. The queue room to my first real attempt at a ride. I have no pictures of the actual ride rooms but ask anyone who was on it. :)

2zsa88p.jpg

Space Racers. One of my most confusing games. Ask Tink :rotfl2:

o6i8oj.jpg

illusionistic's Frozen Palace. An icecream shop with a disney inspired illusionistic spin on it.

2vtv8g5.jpg

People Mover Station. A spur of the moment creation that sparked interest.

2i7lge9.jpg

Carnival Quick. Created on the last day this room only saw an hour of standing but it was a tribute to all my rooms. Only a handful saw this room.

wbsxfn.jpg

Stitches Great Escape. My crowning room. When built I wasn't really looking at it as being big I just wanted to build the Stitch theather. That room took off and so many memories were made.

I loved all my rooms and will never forget them. Hope you enjoy this little look back of all my rooms and if your not crying right now like I am, you are amazing.

aww ill.
i remember all of those rooms, besides two.
ha, ill, great memories especially in stitch and potc :-) and people mover station with hurry [; rotfl

haha ill my favorite room of yours was probably the space game bc i got to make long speeches (for score and even ye.ears ago!!!) haha i am also happy that i was one of the handfull that saw your last room the ride one ah so many great room memories. uh p.s. ill the thread title says a looback i think u man lookback???? ;)

I love your rooms, I made some wonderful memories in the Titan Mountain. Good times, good times.

I miss vmk so much:sad:

Thanks so much for sharing! I saw a few of them posted on DIS but never had a chance to see them personally. I really like the People Mover one! I like how you put the 2 space mountain couches together! It's my favorite ride so I love any recreation of it.

How did you come up with the ideas for your rooms? Did you just play around with furniture until something came up or did you have an idea floating in your head and tried to create it? It baffles me how some people have so much creativity. I'm definitely not one of those people!

Well time to share all my rooms that I could find pics of.

ndpv0z.jpg

Pirates Of The Caribbean. My best guest winner.

ibkg7l.jpg

My Gingerbread Contest Room which also won an honor. :)

2uzt737.jpg

Titan Mountain which had some of my most amazing detail using the slide.

331kb44.jpg

Where The Wild Things Are. My first room that created a whimsical setting and my first attempt at a creature.

27ywmtf.jpg

Davey Jones Undersea Maze. Was inspired after my POTC room. I loved this room it had a fun aspect to it.

2ljgc50.jpg

Caribbean Key. My waterpark room. I liked this room alot because I tried to make it look as much like a real waterpark as possible.

2v9p6a1.jpg

Toon Town Random Rush. The queue room to my first real attempt at a ride. I have no pictures of the actual ride rooms but ask anyone who was on it. :)

2zsa88p.jpg

Space Racers. One of my most confusing games. Ask Tink :rotfl2:

o6i8oj.jpg

illusionistic's Frozen Palace. An icecream shop with a disney inspired illusionistic spin on it.

2vtv8g5.jpg

People Mover Station. A spur of the moment creation that sparked interest.

2i7lge9.jpg

Carnival Quick. Created on the last day this room only saw an hour of standing but it was a tribute to all my rooms. Only a handful saw this room.

wbsxfn.jpg

Stitches Great Escape. My crowning room. When built I wasn't really looking at it as being big I just wanted to build the Stitch theather. That room took off and so many memories were made.

I loved all my rooms and will never forget them. Hope you enjoy this little look back of all my rooms and if your not crying right now like I am, you are amazing.

Potc: Hilarious Memories From That Room. I Really Miss It.

Gingerbread: My favorite of all. The place I first met you. :]
I remember that ugly pink bobbed hair I had and that indian vest and that dark red ned shirt of yours and your yellow space pants. :] You had no idea what you were getting into my friend, no idea. :]

Wild Things: I remember this one too! It had supa hiding spots :]

Coral Maze: Fun Fun! I loved this room, and I could never find Chrisman still in that maze. Hahaa!

Caribbean Key: This room was loads of fun and I especially remember when Monkey Fairy was acting like a dog and fighting with his "owner" :rotfl:

Random Rush: Hehe! That ride was amazing. I loveeeddd it! <3

Carnival Quick: The Last Guest Room I Ever Was In Before Cheer Went Up To The Big Kingdom In The Sky. I remember hugging you goodbye, and for the last time I'd see you on VMK :sad1:

Stitch's Great Escape: LOL. No matter how much I tried, no matter where I sat, and no matter who I sat with, I always ended getting wet. I miss your stitchie outfit):::

Just wanna say thanks for you pulling this up, it was amazing to look back at these memories :]

I love your rooms, I made some wonderful memories in the Titan Mountain. Good times, good times.

I miss vmk so much:sad:

I remember us doing bugs on the slide lol.

Thanks so much for sharing! I saw a few of them posted on DIS but never had a chance to see them personally. I really like the People Mover one! I like how you put the 2 space mountain couches together! It's my favorite ride so I love any recreation of it.

How did you come up with the ideas for your rooms? Did you just play around with furniture until something came up or did you have an idea floating in your head and tried to create it? It baffles me how some people have so much creativity. I'm definitely not one of those people!

Well either or, Sometimes I have the idea ahead of time others i'm just sitting in my room with friends when an idea comes to mind. Ask them the room suddenly vanishes and new objects pop up. Not a rare occurence.

aww you posted the stitch picture too at least i think that that picture wasn't there the last tim e i saw this thread haha i loved stitches great escape and stitch always came over and said hello to me ah good memories:cool1: :woohoo:

I wish I'd had the chance to visit your Stitch's Escape room .. I've heard it was really fun :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter