A lot of FP Availability at 60 day Mark!

I booked FPs for friends this morning who are arriving mid-March. Their dates are some of those that jumped up on the TP crowd calendar predictions last week so I'll admit I was concerned!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I went in to book FPs that there was a lot of availability. The only one I'm not sure about is SDD as I wasn't looking for that. I was able to get FoP at 60 + 4 with no problem at all. In fact I went in a few minutes ago to move things around and there was still a lot of FP availability for FoP in the late afternoon/evening.

Hoping this helps those who are in the planning stages. I'd still recommend going in with a good plan of what you want to book and trying to get more popular FPs like SDD and FoP first and then book others after that.

Have fun! FP booking day is an exciting one!!

How big was the booking party? I don't think I saw that mentioned.

I booked FPs for friends this morning who are arriving mid-March. Their dates are some of those that jumped up on the TP crowd calendar predictions last week so I'll admit I was concerned!

I was pleasantly surprised this morning when I went in to book FPs that there was a lot of availability. The only one I'm not sure about is SDD as I wasn't looking for that. I was able to get FoP at 60 + 4 with no problem at all. In fact I went in a few minutes ago to move things around and there was still a lot of FP availability for FoP in the late afternoon/evening.

Hoping this helps those who are in the planning stages. I'd still recommend going in with a good plan of what you want to book and trying to get more popular FPs like SDD and FoP first and then book others after that.

Have fun! FP booking day is an exciting one!!

We are going the first full week of march/Mardi Gras week which is also a week TouringPlans skyrocketed to a 10. And there is fantastic Fastpass availability. We got 7DMT and most of the headliners are wide open availabilty still for us to change to, even a week after our booking window opened. And we are a party of 8. The only ride no longer available is Slinky Dog. But every other ride, in every park, has wide open availability every day.

Sorry to hijack this thread. I asked on the FP sticky at the top, but it doesn't hurt to post the question twice I hope. I won't be able to make my FP at the 7am window on my FP date in April. It falls on a weekday and I'm a teacher. I probably won't be able to do it till about 6:45 my time. I'm CST. Anyone have luck with FP when they don't book right at the 7am window time?

Being that onsite guests can make FP+ for the length of their stay, it is basically a rolling process. You can wait a whole day (let alone 45 min) and you’d basically have the same chances for the majority of days in your stay as if you were arriving a day later and your FP window opened a day later. Just to give perspective.

Being that onsite guests can make FP+ for the length of their stay, it is basically a rolling process. You can wait a whole day (let alone 45 min) and you’d basically have the same chances for the majority of days in your stay as if you were arriving a day later and your FP window opened a day later. Just to give perspective.

Understood. Thank you very much! I have a good friend that told me she always does hers at night and has had success. FoP was the only difficult one for her, but she just did the day of FP for that when she arrived.

I only laminate AFTER my FP+ are booked...right now I'm color coded, with prioritized FP's per day, as well as prioritized by which ones I will hit on my FP booking day and alternate scenarios/paths I will take should rides not be available...
So far what’s laminated is a list of every ride in the park, which ones are FP’s, and on the back, our priority Fastpasses and where the FP kiosks are in the park. The plan is to use a sharpie or grease pencil to cross of the rides as we do them to see how many we manage to fit it. There will be another laminated spreadsheet with our Fastpasses, ADR’s, and touring plan after everything is settled next week.

Booked FP today at my 60 day mark which will be during Spring Break. SDD in the afternoon on Day 3 (not available on Day 1 or 2). FoP on Day 4 (didn't check to see if on Day 1-3 because we weren't planning on going to AK on Day 1-3). No issues getting any other FPs.

Edit: Party of 4

Last edited:

When people are posting their experience, it would be so helpful if they would also indicate their party size. Obviously finding a fastpass for 1 or 2 will be significantly easier than finding fastpasses for larger groups. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter