A new WDW contest: WHO CAN SPOT THE MOST DISers!

CaseyJr

Remember The Magic
Maybe this sounds dumb, but why don't we see who spots whom on a WDW vacation? No prizes, just the satisfaction of "first contact" and saying "HI!"

The rules are simple:

1) You have to give the screen name of the DISer you spot (which means you'd have to speak to each other and exchange names!) :chat:

2) The date and location of the "spotting"

3) any other ideas, suggestions?????

Then, when you're back from your trip, post your info for all to see and share! :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug:

CaseyJr,

How about # 3 on your "rules" being, getting a photo with the fellow DISer. Then when we get back, we can share the photos and help with placing names and faces together. (This won't work if anyone is in the witness protection program, but they could always hold a park map up in front of their face to protect their idenity!) hee hee What do you think??

Sounds fun! I'll make it easy on those that spot me and will make up some small cards with my screen and real name on them! We are staying at ASMu June 15-19.

Great idea, EmmasGrammy! I have a digital camera which will make sharing so much easier.

Anyone watch HOME IMPROVEMENT? Remember the neighbor, "Wilson," whose face you never saw? That's the image that came to mind!

This is going to be fun! I can't wait!

:jumping1:

Hi Casey,

We get there the day after you. This sounds like fun. We'll be looking for all the lime green. Ours will be a bandana on our blue and white stroller. See you in the parks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter