A Nice Place to Stay?

jean921

Earning My Ears
My DF is making a 14 hour trip to WDW on a Saturday. We have reservations for Sunday thru Saturday in the AKL. We are looking for a reasonably fair priced room for Saturday evening. Any suggestions? I think if there was a pool for the DSs (10, 10) it would be great! :jester: :bounce: :bounce: :jester:

We are going in April and staying at the Radisson Resort Parkway for $69 a night thanks to mousesavers.com. ( http://www.mousesavers.com/radisson.html ) I think this is a terrific rate and although I haven't stayed here before, it has gotten wonderful reviews and has 3 pools, 2 whirpools, waterslide and waterfalls, as well as other nice ammenities. Check out the link and read Mary's review. This would be a nice place to relax after your long trip and not spend much money. We are looking forward to our stay there!!

I was looking at the IPIX and it appears as though the room with the double beds is tiny. It looks as though there is practically no space whatsoever in between the beds. Has anyone stayed in one of these?

TIA,

Vonda

I see what you are talking about with the double bed room. Although it does look like not much space between the beds, I think the room overall is misleading on the IPIX. The IPIX view distorts the picture a bit and does make the room look narrower than it actually is. At any rate, we are staying in a King room for our trip. Since Jean921 has two kids, the pool area is what makes this resort so great for such a cheap rate. Just my suggestion...I am no expert on the subject...just know a good deal when I see one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter