"A Night at the Opera", DD turns 8, and SSB takes to first Opera -thx Dan for picture

Aww Bob. It does sounds like a nice night. I hope that she too will remember that night as long as you do. :)

That's great! My DH and I went to the Madison Opera on Friday to see Il Trovatore. Unfortunately for our DD she will have to be older when she does to her first opera. The minimum age is 12 for our opera company :(. Of course, if they didn't have an age minimum someone would take their baby!

What a treat for your daughter, SSB! I'm sure it will be one of those treasured daddy/daughter memories. :) Love the photos, too!

What a BEAUTIFUL family!!

Awwww, a night out with Daddy! I adore my Daddy till this day! She will only blossum from learning from the best how to be loved for who she is!

God bless, SSB!

Robinrs

Thanks for sharing, SSB!

A wonderful memory that you'll both cherish forever!

Love seeing the picture! You both look great in your finery!

What excellent pictures!!!! They look most wonderful:sunny: A very special evening with DD too, memories that will last a lifetime my friend! :)

SSB, I think that this is your best story yet! Thank you for sharing it with us and putting a smile on my face this Monday afternoon! What a special evening...what a special daddy. Your dd is adorable....and you dress up nice!!!:teeth:

SSB - Thanks ever so much for sharing your special date with us. The photos are precious. Thanks for posting them Dan.

Sounds wonderful! Glad you both had such a good time!:)

Awww, what a wonderful story (and pictures!!)

SSB, your daughter is a lovely, graceful, mature young lady. She must take after her MOTHER!! (just kidding!!)

It sounds like a truly memorable evening, and I'm glad you had a great time.

Very nice SSB!

Funny it reminds me of the first time I took my wife to the Opera when she was 21 years old. :eek: We went to an Opera in NYC. We were late and had to sit in a little room with a monitor watching the Opera in black and white until an intermission. Once we finally got seated my wife had a coughing spell. Needless to say I have never heard so many shhhhhhhh’s in my life. It’s funny how upper class shhhhhhh’s sound just the same as an average Joe’s shhhhhhh’s except for the “I never” at the end.

Beautiful pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter