"A Night at the Opera", DD turns 8, and SSB takes to first Opera -thx Dan for picture

How fun - by the way - you clean up real good there SSB

Happy Birthday to the birthday girl

Looking Sharp SSB! And what a gorgeous "date" you have there-and the other SSB rugrats are toooo adorable :teeth:!

excellent, ssb! happy birthday to your beautiful dd! great pics. you look might good without the dreads!:teeth:

very nice photo's SSb :D thanks for sharing
and your children are beautiful

Wonderful pictures!!! You and your daughter make for a beautiful picture.

:bounce::wave::bounce:

I remember a few years ago when I first met her and she was way into Barbies. Now the Opera...wow !!! She is beautiful, SSB. I am sure it is a night you will treasure forever. Great pictures :)

Great pictures...

SSB and DD looked wonderful all color coordinated...So glad it was a wonderful evening and birthday.

WOW! You two look so cute! Glad that she enjoyed herself and that the evening out was a huge success!!!! :) I'll look for you guys in the society section of the Orlando Sentinel this week. ;)

What a wonderful way to celebrate her birthday! You have cute kids SSB, and you clean up nice too :)

What a memory you made :) :) :)

Thanks for sharing the special night, and
thannks to Dan for posting :)

SSB, special ocassions like that we never forget , what a nice way to celebrate with dad, she will never forget, I'm sure of that.
You all look very nice , you have some good looking kids!!

SSB!!!
What a wonderful memory you both have gained!!
"The Magic Flute" is perfect for an introduction to Opera!
I am sure that you both had a delightful time.

And others....

Tnanks for the nice comments. It truly was a great time!

:) :) :)

Holy cannoli, Batman! :eek: Nice pics there, SSB. Don't let the folks at the lemonade stand see 'em - they'll expect you to dress like that ALL the time! ;)

Beautiful Beautiful, Beautiful! :) :) :) Wonderful birthday memories to cherish! A priceless picture, thanks for posting (and Dan for helping). :)

Your little girl is very pretty and I love her dress. What a special memory you made!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter